What's new

Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the shouting on Arnob TV has drowned out the details, but has the true story come out?

What the hell was this seriously? A mob of 1000 men entering one man's house? Suddenly out of the blue?

And this guy was living in between Hindus? No Muslim basti?

And the females all wearing tika.

Something is not gelling about this man. Smells.
The story is of 2 drunk guys who decided to teach the old man a lesson who scolded them during the day....and then this happened....

Why are you being a coy school-girl? Who were those Indian members defending a murder?
Senior Posters like sarthak and ranjeet and many others sir,after RSS under shroud of BJP has got Government in Delhi many members are very high on saffronism.

The story is of 2 drunk guys who decided to teach the old man a lesson who scolded them during the day....and then this happened....

A mob of 1000 guys and a priest on loudspeaker get swayed by two village drunks?

Please.

Senior Posters like sarthak and ranjeet and many others sir,after RSS under shroud of BJP has got Government in Delhi many members are very high on saffronism.

They need a kick up their arse.

Try not to count the vast bulk of Indians in their category, please. I feel offended by being clubbed with them.

I suggest that we each of us focus on righting the wrongs within our own respective countries.

There is enough to do.
And i think i have the right to comment on a country of my forefathers.

Mutton or Beef doesn't matter.

The due process of law should always be followed when a crime has been suspected of being committed.

Vigilantism is a very fine line as it depends on the vigilante/mob's perception which is open to individual bias.

India cannot afford to degenerate into mob ruled anarchy anywhere in its territory.

The culprits of this heinous crime must be punished severely so as to create an example of them.

Its just a crime why media give fuss about it? its looking weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom