What's new

Sham Idrees fight with fans Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGcommandoPAK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Not good, he is a guest yet being harassed by the people, his content is shit I know but this is not the way !

According to reports someone slapped his wife froggy during meetup.

I think he has got enough embarrassment in Pakistan, first in Lahore and now in Karachi. These people shamelessly use Pakistan's name for their views and money, while they see themselves as superior to us 'little Pakistan's', living in our 'little huts'.

I think he has got enough embarrassment in Pakistan, first in Lahore and now in Karachi. These people shamelessly use Pakistan's name for their views and money, while they see themselves as superior to us 'little Pakistan's', living in our 'little huts'.

True, I'd like to see them donate some of that money to help the poor of Pakistan.

All these stupid vlogger are just good in bashing each others with exception of probably Zahid ali or Raheem pardesi....ducky bhi contents are shit just using vulgar language ..They think they have licence to pull each others legs

who is ducky? why are ppl such losers?

All these stupid vlogger are just good in bashing each others with exception of probably Zahid ali or Raheem pardesi....ducky bhi contents are shit just using vulgar language ..They think they have licence to pull each others legs

ducky is a ripoff of the f*g called Leafyishere anyway its unfortunate that the young people of this country are more interested in this kind of useless youtube fights than the real problems facing us.

ducky is a ripoff of the f*g called Leafyishere anyway its unfortunate that the young people of this country are more interested in this kind of useless youtube fights than the real problems facing us.
completely agree..even feel sorry for those who follow them and waste time watching their stupid videos

Aby is ko tu mai maron bhi na , mera hi time waste ho ga ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom