What's new

Shall we go for more Multiple Launch Rocket Systems MLRs?

i told you we would try to prepare ot for ourselves now look at this thread carefully
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE PRODUCTION YEAR BOOK 2014-2015

If Pakistan has developed 100 A100E MLRS than its great but we shouldn't rely on only one. There is no problem in acquiring MLRS from Russia because their weapons are cheap and best. Secondly you said that Russia won't ever sale it to Pakistan. Look at your first comment brother

Secondly you said that Russia won't ever sale it to Pakistan
well if i said i take back my words and its third time i m saying it that pakistan has a policy to keep its strategic arsenal indigineous the weapons you said we bought from US and china were indeed reverse engineered
just go through our arsenal
nevertheless this debate on this thread is becoming extra long and lets agree to disagree

well if i said i take back my words and its third time i m saying it that pakistan has a policy to keep its strategic arsenal indigineous the weapons you said we bought from US and china were indeed reverse engineered
nevertheless this debate on this thread is becoming extra long and lets agree to disagree
Mlrs are not strategic weapons they are not nukes

Mlrs are not strategic weapons they are not nukes
yes sir they are delivary system and most of our delivary systems are also claimed indigenious
nevertheless we have made MLRS
i've quoted the thread up above do go through it

yup, best would be if Russia sell those MLRS to us with transfer of technology. China could play a crucial role in it.

Back
Top Bottom