What's new

Shahid Masood Ke Bol Chornay Ki Asal Hakeeqat

I don't know didn't see the video. So that's what its about, he has Indian connections? That is quite a predicament in journalism, people for monetary gains are known for towing their sponsors agenda and this practice is not just confined to few individuals, there are certain media houses which are conveniently running Anti-Pakistan, Anti-Islam and Anti military campaigns under the guise of "freedom of speech"..........e.g Dawn, The Express Tribune and Jang Group
Let me give you a straight account of what would have happened. This Doctor charges like a lot for his show. Seths usually hire such anchors on condition that they will make more money for their seths through rating driven adv-revenue. One month ban on BoL meant that the month was going to be a total loss for seth, if Dr, Qiyamat were to be kept on bankroll. So more likely the seth would have offered him a "vacation without salary" thing which would have prompted him to look elsewhere (which he always does).

Does the Doctor Licence gets revoked if they don't treat x amount of patients

Ye kaisa Doctor hai , never is in clinic treating patient always on Talk shows and celeberty status?

Revoke his doctor licence is he is not interested in working as a doctor

Premiss of his show:

Doctor: Today we will talk about the government affrair. You all know what
is a "Lamb"?

Girl anchor: Hmm yes Doctor Sahib

Doctor: Well the situation is that the Lamb , is trying to cross the road to get to
the other side!

Girl anchor: Hmm Hmm yes

Doctor: Ape Samajh rahi hain na , Lamb. The Lamb is trying to cross to the other side!! The eagle are circling the Lamb not letting it go even with court order

Girl anchor: Hmm hmm Ji

Doctor : The lamb wants to go home ? and it can't go out because of the ECL
Girl : Hmm haan hmm hmm

Doctor : So zardari sahib is holding some green grass and waving it around
to attract the Lamb.
Girl : You man to say it is a deal

Doctor : Haannnnnnnnnnnnn.... Samajh jain what is about to happen
Bas yahi hone wala hai

Girl: Then what about the sugar mill ?

Doctor : Sugar wala aur , Lamb wala aek hogiya hai both of them have said to courts "Hell with you - I am king of my land"

Girl : Well that wraps up our show for today

Last edited:
hahahah
what a bunch of jokers these anchors and media people are!! No principals, no loyalty, no nothing,, just blabbering all the time!!
Yet to come across a single honest and loyal guy of this breed.

bhai rehne du ... jitna Dr shahid masood kashmir k lye bolta hai shayid koi or na bolta hu !

I've always found him to be anti-indian. Just because he attended some function in the indian embassy which a lot of people do regardless of which embassy doesn't make him have a soft corner for india. He's openly called india a state sponsor of terrorism and has even called modi and doval "kia piddi kia piddi ka shorba" on many occasions.

I highly doubt he has any soft corner for india.

Back
Top Bottom