What's new

Shahid Afridi Performance

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yesterday Shahid Afridi did a press conference in which he pleased the Indian media. He says, "We get love from India such love we never get from even Pakistan"
Today the same Afridi who had alot of fans is getting cursed by everyone. The Pakistani player brought a great shame to Pakistan as ever whether in the game or in the worldly matters.
The Pakistani fans are waiting for the immediate retirement of Shahid Khan Afridi.

wf4Y2xS.jpg

He is just a fool thats it, he has a history of bad decisions and statements.
And dont start thread with your childish typical Pakistan calling other Kafirs behaviour, Intead update your status.
Which childesh typical behavior? I have said what is correct and true. So theres no need to be childish each and every person knows.

Yeah sure go give him we dont need him.

:haha:
He is just a fool thats it, he has a history of bad decisions and statements.
And dont start thread with your childish typical Pakistan calling other Kafirs behaviour, Intead update your status.
Ok suggest a status lad? :D

Finally, some sanity. Was it really so hard to figure out? Afridi has taken a great step forward going into the Pak-India Match.

Even though I don't like Afridi as a captain, but this new "issue" is just absolutely unnecessary, and a reflection of the immaturity of people who can't understand what you and jackdaws have written above.

He is being diplomatic and nice and trying to defuse a situation which almost prevented Pak from touring for World Cup. Relax.

I agree with you Jack.

He was just being diplomatic and trying to win over some Indian hearts.

Yeah sure go give him we dont need him.

I am sure you ate all your above stupid words after Afridi's effort in the match against Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom