What's new

SHAHID AFRIDI IN THE LIST OF BEST PROFESSIONALS

soul hacker

Reaction score
Former captain of national cricket team and one of the top all-rounders of the world, Shahid Afridi’s name has been included in British International Biographical Centre’s list of 100 Top Professionals of 2012.

Cambridge’s trusted-worthy Biographical Centre announces 100 top professionals in various fields every year. It also awards medals to these 100 top professionals.

Expressing jubilation at receiving this prestigious award Afridi said that the prayers of his elders and the nation helped him win this award.

I would keep on playing my part to help the national team savor many more victories, he added.

Previously, Imran Khan has won this prestigious award.

551610_230448690403279_109034739211342_413169_9016  78225_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
haters gonna hate but afridi has some class which others dont have

lmao not another Newstribe hoax.

Do you guys really think that this guy would ever make it to any "professional" list? Why are Pakistanis so gullible :undecided:

r506060_2702692.jpg

why are being like the fire has ignited your arse??

why are being like the fire has ignited your arse??

Uh its not. He is a good cricketer, but professional, that he is not. Not to be included in top 100 list anyways.

Here's little info about this "International Biographical Centre".

Department of Commerce - WA ScamNet - International Biographical Centre

How much would you be willing to pay for the title of ’International Professional of the Year’? Well as people in Perth have been finding out via letter, the going rate is US$325 – about AU$358 – through a UK-based organisation called the International Biographical Centre. :rofl:

It’s owned by the publisher Melrose Press Ltd and to add credibility to their mail offer the people they have been targeting include WA professionals who have been awarded Membership to the Order of Australia (AM).

The material promoting the International Biographical Centre creates a false impression about the credentials of the organisation. It also wrongly implies that the receiver of the letter has been picked through a special research process considering their work and qualifications.

Descriptions of certificates, medals and sashes on offer are embellished to justify the cost of US$325 per item, with a price reduction for a package deal.A publication, only available to those who pay to be in it, is similar to other directory schemes. Internet blog site users describe them as “phone books with fake leather covers” and a “Who’s Who of gullible people”.

WA ScamNet would advise people to consider carefully how much they are willing to pay for an ego boost which isn’t necessarily worth the paper it is written on.

Tsk Tsk:hang2:

dude the biggest scam which IPL is, you are not coming to that thread and offering your opinions or what ever you are trying to do here?

I don't give a shyte about IPL eh, but its creating employment for thousands of people and revenue for Indian firms. Am not complaining.

I don't give a shyte about IPL eh, but its creating employment for thousands of people and revenue for Indian firms. Am not complaining.

if you dont give a shyte then why give a shyte here, get lost :lol:

if you dont give a shyte then why give a shyte here, get lost :lol:

I said I don't give a shyte about IPL. Fake Pakistani Propoganda that I do care about. :P Lol nah I actually received one of these get "Professional of the Year award" emails. So I knew about this scam. Sorry for ruining your morning:lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom