What's new

Shaheen Air pilot was drunk during flight: medical report

This dude once fired from PIA and SA hired him knowing that he is proven criminal, Safarish and parchi are in our DNAs.

I think this is not true. The airlines especially the low budget private airlines do not follow the guidelines and maintenance schedules. It is easy to blame the pilot. A neutral and unbiased inquiry should be carried out

my suggestion is to, take all his degrees, send him to jail for lifetime,. show his videos on the social media.. let the others learn from him.. MAKE HIM AN EXAMPLE.....

Should we castrate him as well? The punishment has to fit the crime. You act to dispense justice, not vengeance.

Hi,

The question is where was the co pilot----why did he not take over and got the situation under control..

I think the co pilots are too docile----and even knowing very well---they don't speak up---like in the case with the crash at margala hills.

It has already been mentioned the co-pilot upon realizing that the plane is not in a 'stabilized' approach, asked the captain to go around. He cannot take the decision unilaterally, the captain in command must be the one. The captain ignored, because go arounds are generally not considered good unless it was weather related.

This was a serious case of Crew Resource Management (CRM) gone wrong. In the West they emphasize that rank does not matter when lives are at stake, people need to be told that you can speak up without having to worry about your career or references.

But you know how things work in Pakistan, the bullshyt 'Jee Sir, Bilkul sir' culture is prevalent here.

It has already been mentioned the co-pilot upon realizing that the plane is not in a 'stabilized' approach, asked the captain to go around. He cannot take the decision unilaterally, the captain in command must be the one. The captain ignored, because go arounds are generally not considered good unless it was weather related.

This was a serious case of Crew Resource Management (CRM) gone wrong. In the West they emphasize that rank does not matter when lives are at stake, people need to be told that you can speak up without having to worry about your career or references.

But you know how things work in Pakistan, the bullshyt 'Jee Sir, Bilkul sir' culture is prevalent here.

Hi,

Thank you----it was the same problem at Margala hills crash---the co pilot did not have the ballz to take charge----. This mindset will change---it is coming.

How about introducing a check before pilot gets into cockpit?

There is another side of the coin guys.. we r not seeing it,.. i was watching news yesterday and some1 said that he is innocent and infact the company is putting blame on the pilot and saving their own azzes.. i m not sure how much is the reality in it but it seems things might not b as simple as they r being portrayed...

There is another side of the coin guys.. we r not seeing it,.. i was watching news yesterday and some1 said that he is innocent and infact the company is putting blame on the pilot and saving their own azzes.. i m not sure how much is the reality in it but it seems things might not b as simple as they r being portrayed...
Exactly.

It is easy to fool gullible masses in Pakistan with concocted reports, this thread contains ample proof.

Truth is that Pakistani airlines lack in budget and maintenance aspects due to corruption.

Back
Top Bottom