What's new

Shaheed Siraj Raisani’s Son Just Embarrassed An Indian Army Major After He Tried To Malign Pakistan

ofcouse it is a training video.. like that other video was a target practice video (if I post it here, will immediately get banned).. lol..
And if it is called humiliation, dunno what to call 1971 surrender..
Are you still questioning the fact that it's a snippet from an SSG training video? Even after all the facts are right in front of your face?

Ye chutiiya major hai isko training ka nhi pata

A doubt this bhangi is a military officer for real. Maybe some keyboard warrior trying to have some braingasms at the expense of gullible Indiots.
My thoughts exactly...Kiya cereals kay packet mein major ka title mila tha? :unsure:

Are you still questioning the fact that it's a snippet from an SSG training video? Even after all the facts are right in front of your face?
I think "BONGI marna" is a habit of indian trolls on pdf

ofcouse it is a training video.. like that other video was a target practice video (if I post it here, will immediately get banned).. lol..
And if it is called humiliation, dunno what to call 1971 surrender..
worse failed attempt ever at redeeming your indian major's buttraped honor and nonexistent dignity.

I dont know who this new F'face admin we got here, its probably someone i kicked around here and has something for me, keeps deleting all my posts..at least he knows who I am addressing to but too bad can acknowledge cand reply to me lol, I will get you.

your reward for deleting my post...you win ... suck my dick for 5 min
Bhai jan he or she will be mod not admin . And please dont lose temper its ok just open a thread in ghq .i am your fan and dont wanna loose you

Back
Top Bottom