What's new

Shahbaz Sharif vs Two Journalists

lol he could not find worst than these 2?? 1 of them i have never seen.

Ask him to come on Talat Hussain , Kashif Abbas and shahzeb khanzada. That day he or even his brother does that let me know.

Just compare his interviews with IK only few selected ppl gets permision to take interview with sharif family WHY ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask him to come on Talat Hussain , Kashif Abbas and shahzeb khanzada. That day he or even his brother does that let me know.

Just compare his interviews with IK only few selected ppl gets permision to take interview with sharif family WHY ?

You haven't seen their questions so instead you decided to go after their looks ?

hahaha Shahzeb is always Imran Khan's pal.

You asked for :

Talat Hussain

News Night With Talat - 30th March 2012 - YouTube

add more:

Javed Choudhary

Kal Tak (23rd April 2013) Mian Shahbaz Sharif [Exclusive Interview] - YouTube

Hamid Mir

CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif exclusive interview with Hamid Mir in Capital Talk Official Part 1 - YouTube

Muneeb from Apaas Ki Baat

Aapas Ki Baat (28th April 2013) Shahbaz Sharif [Exclsive Interview] - YouTube

Dr. Daanish

Shahbaz Sharif Special Interview With Dr Danish On Sawal Yeh Hai 24 February 2013 On ARY News - YouTube

Malick

Dunya @ 8 With Malick (16th April 2013) Shahbaz Sharif (PMLN) Drame-e-Aalaa Exclusive - YouTube

Shahbaz Sharif is the first Chief Minister to face Public like this below:

Baat Say Baat (22nd March 2013) Shahbaz Sharif Facing Public Questions - YouTube
On The Front (Shahbaz Sharif Facing youth) - 30th November 2012 Full Talk Show on Dunya News - YouTube

and many more...

im an imran khan supporter but i like this guy, hes my second choice. he makes sense.

My dear paid patwari's since u like Talat Hussain alot will u please upload the famous off air footage of nawaz with talat :wave:

Both the bastard brothers are psycho, douchebag, lunatic & brainless fart heads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom