What's new

Shahbaz Sharif Travels on Rickshaw

lol bache Imran Khan was in Lahore food street and eating and its not first time either.....

Is it part of Musharaf and Sharif deal to attack IK ???

I don't think Imran Khan is an important politician as Shabaz Sharif.

What will happen if something happens to Imran Khan? Will Pakistan lose a President, a Prime Minister, an Ambassador, a Governor, a General or just a good cricketer?

Now, if and when Imran Khan manages to become a legitimate politician, I am sure he's not going to be eating samosas in his local mandi at Mianwali. So far though, in Imran Khan's 17-year political history, his party has ever only won 1 (one) seat (just 1) and that too he abandoned half way though his term because he couldn't handle the political heat.

Talk about a former cricketer and his ego, trying to compare himself to some kind of a soldier! Tell him to join the Pakistan Army, face the tanks on the battlefield, then comeback and then tell people what it feels like to have himmat.

I don't think Imran Khan is an important politician as Shabaz Sharif.

What will happen if something happens to Imran Khan? Will Pakistan lose a President, a Prime Minister, an Ambassador, a Governor, a General or just a good cricketer?

Now, if and when Imran Khan manages to become a legitimate politician, I am sure he's not going to be eating samosas in his local mandi at Mianwali. So far through, in Imran Khan's 17-year political history, his party has ever only won 1 (one) seat (just 1) and that too he abandoned half way though his term because he couldn't handle the political heat.

Talk about a former cricketer and his ego, trying to compare himself to some kind of a soldier! Tell him to join the Pakistan Army, face the tanks on the battlefield, then comeback and then tell people what it feels like to have himmat.

What will happen if Pakistan looses Mushy?
Oh right, the people celebrated :coffee:

A die hard Mushy supporter like you talking in public is like the circus coming to town, no matter what, it will be entertaining :azn:

Its not the first time he is using public transportation

Shahbaz-Sharif-in-Que-at-Metro-Bus-Station.jpg

58426_505942496111028_788130334_n.jpg

Shahbaz-Sharif-in-a-bus-from-model-town-to-Minar-e-Pakistan-18.jpg

Shahbaz-Sharif-in-a-bus-from-model-town-to-Minar-e-Pakistan-15.jpg

CM_ON_METRO_LHR_2100_PKG_18-02_00000.jpg

Good. issay kahtay hain Awami Leader! :pakistan:

Shabaz sharif true leader love this guy !!

Me too!:smitten:

As Imran Khan famously stated "SHOWbaz Sharif"!!

If this stupid khadim e ala had little sense he wud have identified such roads, highways and had built flyovers and signal free Corridor's in past five years rather than traveling in rikshaw.

hahaha....thats why people call him SHOW BAZ sharef....:mps: just bcz election are coming...n he is showing off...

Meet this guy NY, really a jester . When Mushi kick em all out.

Sub sadle Dramay baaz election kay waqat to yea loog bathroom bbi saaf kartay nazar ayain gay......

There are documented reports that he did not want to go ahead with the nuclear tests, the army had to force him to go ahead. In 1999 he ran to America because he was scared he would be removed from office as his government is incompetent and nearly bankrupted the country.

Nawaz Sharif is a traitor and a thief, Pakistani please open your eyes and see if we lets these people stay in charge we will be destroyed.

Lanat on Nawaz Sharif

Back
Top Bottom