What's new

Shahbaz Sharif spent 30 Billion on "Sasti Roti Scheme":Auditor Gen Pakistan

Abhi tou Bohat Kuch Samnay aye gaa meray dost :D

Abhi tou Sasti roti ki report aye hai abhi Peeli taxi , Laptops and metros nai b ana hai :D

@Leader looking for your comment make this thread a hit so that more people get access to this news how PML N Looted pUnjab :yay:

Loota hai Punjab Lootain gy Pakistan :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that every corruption news comes from Punjab? I realize that it is one of the biggest Province, but still you rarely see corruption news from other province.

Why is it that every corruption news comes from Punjab? I realize that it is one of the biggest Province, but still you rarely see corruption news from other province.

bacause PTI's main opposition is PMLN who was in Punjab govt, they are young and a bit of the stupid side they think mismanagement is corruption

320145_29770411.jpg

bacause PTI's main opposition is PMLN who was in Punjab govt, they are young and a bit of the stupid side they think mismanagement is corruption

lol is it PTI who is writing these news ?? now who is stupid lol.

Biggest corruption has been in federal goverment... one of biggest scandales by Anjum Wakeel is not ticket holder of PMLN.

If u listen to that video u will learn how Shahbaz sharif managed to hide corruption. From my close friends who are very close to Mian brothers i have learned Sharifs do "legal" corruption as exposed by Kashif Abbasi too. Just listen from 1:35

Last edited by a moderator:
time will tell Metro Buss and Laptop scehemes are even bigger scams

sub propogenda kia ja raha hai jis shaks k hakoomat k rehtay huway koi corruption nahi sabat hue ab alzam diye ja rahay hen

at the very least you admit that your party is in competent. :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom