What's new

Shahbaz Sharif snatches umbrella from woman officer in Paris

RealDeal

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

'Shehbaz Sharif Is An Embarrassment': Pak PM Trolled After Video Shows Him Snatching Umbrella From Woman Officer

Pakistan PM takes umbrella from woman official

Shehbaz Sharif, the prime minister of Pakistan, is in Paris for the two-day summit of the Global Financing Pact. He is there to make one final attempt to get the money that have been withheld released before the credit line expires the following week.

But rather than his meetings with global leaders such as Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Egypt President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, what is trending now is his video of arriving at Palais Brongniart.

In the video footage that is going viral, Shehbaz Sharif was seen snatching an umbrella from the hands of a female staff member amid a downpour at the Paris Summit.

He grabbed the umbrella, leaving the female officer exposed to the rain.

'Shehbaz Sharif Is An Embarrassment': Pak PM Trolled After Video Shows Him Snatching Umbrella From Woman Officer'Shehbaz Sharif Is An Embarrassment': Pak PM Trolled After Video Shows Him Snatching Umbrella From Woman Officer

Pakistan PM takes umbrella from woman official

Shehbaz Sharif, the prime minister of Pakistan, is in Paris for the two-day summit of the Global Financing Pact. He is there to make one final attempt to get the money that have been withheld released before the credit line expires the following week.

But rather than his meetings with global leaders such as Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Egypt President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, what is trending now is his video of arriving at Palais Brongniart.

In the video footage that is going viral, Shehbaz Sharif was seen snatching an umbrella from the hands of a female staff member amid a downpour at the Paris Summit.

He grabbed the umbrella, leaving the female officer exposed to the rain.

What a class-less idiotic clown - it was quite obvious she was going to walk down and cover both of them with it - but the inbreed takes it for himself - not suprising at all...

Better outcome as the lady got shielded from the smelly phudar bhikari muniray ka thoku

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE SHit Barionless PML n Lunds as usual

This is the Pig Our Great Chowkiddars in their immense sense of Wisdom got him as PM - Chutyzua of the highest Order - I wouldnt be surprised if next day I woke up and found out that the Same Khakki Chutyas Have made a Drug Addict as PM - anything is expected of these chutyas except of their Job description

steal umbrella and not even thank the lady this is the charactor of our chor leaders, he did this in paris imagine wat he would have done in pakistan, he probably have the person shot and steal. the other thing i like to say they have no class or style, like a lipstick on pig.

steal umbrella and not even thank the lady this is the charactor of our chor leaders, he did this in paris imagine wat he would have done in pakistan, he probably have the person shot and steal. the other thing i like to say they have no class or style, like a lipstick on pig.
Its ok, he only stole umbrella, Modi abandoned wife

Typical pak elite behavior… I have seems pigs with better manners

Aww come on ..he didn't snatch...he assumed the lady brought the umbrella for his use and took it.

He didn't want to share It with a stranger woman plus he comes from a very rich family and he is not used to thinking about other people.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE SHit Barionless PML n Lunds as usual

This is the Pig Our Great Chowkiddars in their immense sense of Wisdom got him as PM - Chutyzua of the highest Order - I wouldnt be surprised if next day I woke up and found out that the Same Khakki Chutyas Have made a Drug Addict as PM - anything is expected of these chutyas except of their Job description
Wait till the great hijrra next in line by the faujeet brain trust gets into office.

Back
Top Bottom