What's new

Shabqadar: 87 killed, dozen injured in twin explosions

PESHAWAR: Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Friday claimed their first major strike in revenge for Osama bin Laden’s death as at least 80 people were killed in a double suicide bombing on paramilitary police.

Ironically these illiiterates seriously believe that Osama has been killed in Abbottabad. Unlike the brigade of conpiracy theoristts here on DefPak these fools don't waste their time in spinning conspiracy theories regarding Osama's dead.

america is the biggest terrorist, to eliminate small terrorism, you need to eliminate bigger terrorist

blast is done by cia

And you are part of the problem.. people like you are equally responsible for terrorism. Well maybe not equally but slightly less since this mentality is what has brought us into this mess. Stupidity has no boundaries. I thought Pakistanis in general are good at blaming others but alas you even fail at that by blaming the CIA instead of the actual terrorist who killed 70 innocent people. Shame on you

And you are part of the problem.. people like you are equally responsible for terrorism. Well maybe not equally but slightly less since this mentality is what has brought us into this mess. Stupidity has no boundaries. I thought Pakistanis in general are good at blaming others but alas you even fail at that by blaming the CIA instead of the actual terrorist who killed 70 innocent people. Shame on you

after your post, alquaida must be planning attack on you, so be afraid

RIP the innocents of the incidents.

This is the reaction by the people whose innocent family members are being killed in drone attacks.

RIP the innocents of the incidents.

This is the reaction by the people whose innocent family members are being killed in drone attacks.

Are you out of your mind of incapable of reading.

This is an attack by TTP to avenge the death of that coward Osama.

The same Osama who does not want his children to become terrorists but is happy to see others kill and be killed for his Jihad.

I know Saudi's are cowards and this man is the prime example of this cowardice.

The same Osama who does not want his children to become terrorists but is happy to see others kill and be killed for his Jihad.

Pakistanis will blame anybody(, americans, soudis, Indians etc) but themselves.
Why pakistanis agree to be used by everybody, why soudis are allowed to have influence in pak and not elsewhere say, bangladesh.

I am not out of my mind, I am telling the facts. You know what do the left over people do when their families are killed in these attacks? They are left with no option except to join these militants with the revenge of their family members in their mind. They dont care about OBL's killing or any other incident / drama. They have only one thing in their mind, just to kill themselves, and that mentality is being exploited by so called TTP or whatever. As they are brainwashed in the manner that it is Pakistani Govt. who is allowing the drone attacks, since you cannot hit US directly, attack on Pakistan / its forces.

They are dying with the dignity you were talking about. remember?

Pakistanis will blame anybody(, americans, soudis, Indians etc) but themselves.
Why pakistanis agree to be used by everybody, why soudis are allowed to have influence in pak and not elsewhere say, bangladesh.

What do you mean by Pakistani's?

I and a number of others admit that it is our own policies and partnership with other countries to ferment radicalism that is killing this nation.

The reason Pakistan is used by others is because the leaders of this nation allowed them to get involved and play a role in the internal dynamics of this nation. Bhutto played to the Islamists who were supported by the Saudi's and America then while Zia opened up the country whereby Saudi's made laws for this country, provided funding for Madrassas to poison minds and get involved in our political arena. Meanwhile USA opened its regional bases in this country and developed the plans which helped them defeat the Soviets.

Its our leaders fault, they allowed this to happen and they continue to allow it.

I am not out of my mind, I am telling the facts. You know what do the left over people do when their families are killed in these attacks? They are left with no option except to join these militants with the revenge of their family members in their mind. They dont care about OBL's killing or any other incident / drama. They have only one thing in their mind, just to kill themselves, and that mentality is being exploited by so called TTP or whatever. As they are brainwashed in the manner that it is Pakistani Govt. who is allowing the drone attacks, since you cannot hit US directly, attack on Pakistan / its forces.

They are dying with the dignity you were talking about. remember?

How do you know that the bombers who carried out this attack lost their family in these drone strikes?

You talk as if all terrorists are those who have lost family in drone strikes when in reality only a miniscule percent might fall into this category.

Even before the drone strikes these terrorists were attacking Pakistan, how do you explain that?

Dignity is for those who command it, not those who fall prey to propaganda.

RIP to the departed souls. Sad to hear that they were newly recruited/ passed FC Jawans.. May their near and dear ones find strength in this difficult times.. May there not be any more escallation of death toll and may the injured recovers fast.

May the killers and their handlers rot in HELL!! Make Pakistanis understand the right path to remove these worms of society and send these mofos to their virgines (???) in hell soon.. My condolence with All Pakistanis on this terrible loss.

america is the biggest terrorist, to eliminate small terrorism, you need to eliminate bigger terrorist

blast is done by cia

That was original... :disagree:

WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR WAAAAARR

seriously man, india needs some war in its land to understand the meaning of destruction, didnt you guys learnt anythink from samjhota express, mumbai attacks kargil etc??, do you even care about that??, you guys sitting infront of computer must immediately be sent to the army barracks to realize the meaning of war, indians and americans dont care about the word because they are not seeing one, the sooner you get it the better

till americans began their war, we had no war, no killings, why would we create war and kill people, is it what your hinduism teaches?? to kill innocent people and war??, yeah right that book, maha bharat

now you come to sense and know how bad war is, but some of you guys cheer for our terrorists to destroy Afghanistan and kill its people. If war is painful in Pakistan, so it is in Afghanistan.

I'm choosing your post to make a wider point. Like many here, you seem to believe that if Pakistan stopped fighting the militants/terrorists, everything would become okay. How exactly? Where will all these guys go? To live a peaceful existence for the rest of their days? Not about to happen. These chaps will attack Afghan/American forces if they owe allegiance primarily to the Afghan war or try & impose their narrow views on those people of Pakistan unfortunate enough to be in their area of operation. Attacking Americans would only result in further territorial intrusions into Pakistan, either by drones or by personnel. Many here want America to go so that these killers can turn their attention on Afghans & leave Pakistanis alone. Won't happen; they will kill Afghans & will kill Pakistanis too. They are simply not amenable to reason. Any illusions on that score are likely to be short lived. These guys have their vision of how they want Pakistan & the world to be & you can be reasonably sure that it isn't anything like your preferences. Any idea of making compromises will just not work because all that will happen is that the compromise will be accepted only as a starting point to the completion of their goals. Pakistan society is slowly becoming more right wing & hardline religiously simply because the space in the centre is slowly being squeezed out. The whole centre of gravity is slowly being shifted. What was unacceptable & crazy will slowly be considered moderate & centrist and the new unacceptable will be the presently unimaginable & horrifying.

This was always your war. You should have fought it years ago & not waited till you were dragged kicking & screaming by the U.S. into fighting it.

My point is that the US is not focusing its energies in the right areas of Afghanistan. The real stronghold of the terrorists is in Kunar, Paktia, Logar & eastern Nuristan. Compared to these 4 Afghan provinces, Kandahar & Helmand are a walk in the park. The Al Qaeda terrorist network & Salafi network has its stronghold & sanctuaries in Kunar & eastern Nuristan, which is what they use in alliance with the TTP Mehsud/Fazlullah/Faqir factions as well as Qari Zia-ur Rehman's & Sufi Mohammad's TSNM groups to co-ordinate attacks in Bajaur, Mohmand agencies & other FATA regions of Pakistan. The US has essentially left Pakistan to the wolves by asking it to fight in the FATA regions, without focusing their energies & resources to fight the terrorists in the adjacent Afghan provinces of Kunar, Paktia, Logar, eastern Nuristan.

The US wants Pakistan to start a ground operation in North Waziristan. If it indeed does do that, without the US reciprocating from the other side, the terrorists from North Waziristan will flee into their sanctuaries in Paktia, Afghanistan; just like Qari Zia ur Rehman's group got their sanctuary in Nuristan & Kunar when the Pakistani Army fought him in Bajaur in 2008. Unfortunately, most of the Indians have no clue what's really going on, & are ready to pass around their ill-informed opinions as facts.

This war will never end untill and unless we win hearts and minds of people ...

Back
Top Bottom