What's new

Shaair he shaair in Azad Kashmir, land slide victory of PMLN. IK congrats PMLN

I M Sikander

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The tiger is roaring load once again in Azad Kashmir also.

The results speaks for themselves, who people love and how much they love.
PMLN has given a humiliating defeat to all its opponents.

A good sign IK has also congratulated PMLN on this land slide victory.
Here is the summary.
IMG_20160722_002702.jpg

PMLN winning 30 seats till now.
Peoples slap on the Panama leaks dramay bazi.

Itnay sannata kyun hai Bhai.

At least after IK openly accepting the defeat. The chooran of rigging will be licking the dust.

A mature decision by IK for the first time.

I don't like any political party and its a shock for me despite the most corrupt party win i must say carzy khan must take medications he will / could not be PM because people don't vote for pagals but its a dark page on history of Pakistan that noon leghi wins.

Good news is MQM failed to get any seat.

PTI manage to get one seat from lahore.

PPP and PMLN won one each seats from Karachi.

Sultan mehmood had an upset defeat, RIP to PTI to leader in Kashmir.

I don't like any political party and its a shock for me despite the most corrupt party win i must say carzy khan must take medications he will / could not be PM because people don't vote for pagals but its a dark page on history of Pakistan that noon leghi wins.
No body has the right to label the common people of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir as immature.

We must learn to respect the peoples will.

Good news is MQM failed to get any seat.

PTI manage to get one seat from lahore.

PPP and PMLN won one each seats from Karachi.

Sultan mehmood had an upset defeat, RIP to PTI to leader in Kashmir.

No body has the right to label the common people of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir as immature.

We must learn to respect the peoples will.
PMLN mastered the tech of rigging its just matter of who expose their tech till then enjoy the victory.

PMLN mastered the tech of rigging its just matter of who expose their tech till then enjoy the victory.

You could have easily said that PMLN got votes in exchange for laptops for dramatic effects. :D

You went full retard. Never go full retard. :D

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

The biradari vote system is entrenched in our society, good or bad it is deeply quid pro quo. This is not democracy it is a cancer or a tumor that needs to be removed otherwise these corrupt politicians who know how to play this system will always win

congrats noonis..

PPP also won AjK when they were ruling center but in Pak general election they were at 3rd position..

Back
Top Bottom