What's new

Sex, Location, Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant come with a plane. too big to carry

lol. you should show me pic of you. than i will decide if i like you. of course if you like me i posted pic. i wrote a girl from singapore she was 1/4 british and like 1/8 singaporean han-chinese rest indian. she was very pretty but i think she tried fool me because she said i should transfer money to her bank account :(

lol. you should show me pic of you. than i will decide if i like you. of course if you like me i posted pic. i wrote a girl from singapore she was 1/4 british and like 1/8 singaporean han-chinese rest indian. she was very pretty but i think she tried fool me because she said i should transfer money to her bank account :(

lol... you should have, women cost money.. i am 100% indian from india. currently in singapore on work. i have no intention of putting my pic on the net and no intention of asking any money from anyone. thank you but no thank you.

lol... you should have.. i am 100% indian from india. currently in singapore on work. i have no intention of putting my pic on the net and no intention of asking any money from anyone. thank you but no thank you.

what kind of indian are you? the kind of beautiful caucasoid indian or the kind of black coloured tamil indian who looks asiatic? could you pass in bollywood? i like fairer skin girl, slender, long dark hair and big eyes (preferably green or colour/very rare in my ethnic group but it exists but also dark is good)

this boy-relative of me has green eyes. dont quote pic!!!. thank you. i think he is nord-indid. remember he is only 13 years old and will grow more robust and tall.

Since this is the members club. And its about members and getting to know other members. Im curious to know some basics about you like sex(male/female) and location + age. also you can add other stuff you want to, like education or job and proffession. and everything else you like to tell the details about you.

I start.

Gender Male
Location Austria
Age 29
not married, dont have children, dont work and have only high school diploma:hitwall:
Response 1:
ILLUMINATI! THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND US! @KRAIT, WE MUST HIDE FOREVER NOW!

Response 2:

You creep, go to Shaadi online

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ you really need help

im kidding, but some indians really look as if only mother can love them.
amber_w_untouchables_in_india.jpg

Response 1:
ILLUMINATI! THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND US! @KRAIT, WE MUST HIDE FOREVER NOW!
Response 2:

You creep, go to Shaadi online
How long can we hide. I will face them with wrath of my poison. :D

Lets get prepared. Call KingMamba too. :D

@AryanWolve

First, you should stop posting pictures of yourself and your relatives o net. Internet can be bad.

Second, don't feel disheartened about yourself. On the net everyone is 6 feet 2, Harvard educated and have scores of white girls falling at their feet.

I'm sure they're beautiful in their own way

yes probably but really not my type, but if miss looks like them we wont be together probably. if she looks like rani mukherjee than i will kiss earth she walks on

@AryanWolve

First, you should stop posting pictures of yourself and your relatives o net. Internet can be bad.

Second, don't feel disheartened about yourself. On the net everyone is 6 feet 2, Harvard educated and have scores of white girls falling at their feet.

yes. i have been on shaadi.com but i didnt scored with any girl. no one liked me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom