What's new

Sex, Location, Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
San Jose, CA

Additional info:
BWH: 36-28-36
Marital Status: Single (ready to mingle)

If you are interested, please say so here and then pm me. We'll talk.
xoxoxox

P.S. I sooo love roly polys. <3

I would since I like all Girls who reached puberty onwards, but im afraid of what others may say because im 29 ;)

Dude in Texas, the most beautiful chicks are on my ****. From hoodrats to sophisticated business women.

The white girls are not as open, but still I got a few numbers at a walmart while trying to buy chap stick.

New York is a dirt nasty infested place where only money gets you what you want. Here in Texas you can actually find a girl that is worth the title of "life partner". I lived most of my days in the US in NY, and I have to say I like Texas a lot more than NYC.

meet the chachay from pakistan villlage sorry i meant texas yee haaaa

Hillbillies2.jpg

Since this is the members club. And its about members and getting to know other members. Im curious to know some basics about you like sex(male/female) and location + age. also you can add other stuff you want to, like education or job and proffession. and everything else you like to tell the details about you.

I start.

Gender Male
Location Austria
Age 29
not married, dont have children, dont work and have only high school diploma:hitwall:

dont expect the words before bolded part to happen anytime soon!!

LOL... its ok.. just kidding..
you dont need marriage, diploma or job to have kids.

i could yes, but its more difficult than you would believe it is. my situation is too complicated to tell the details publicaly, just lets say i have a disorder which prevents me from work and school life.

I don't know why people say complicated, why can't they decide which hand......

17m India :D
what a thread. :enjoy:

dont expect the words before bolded part to happen anytime soon!!

LOL... its ok.. just kidding..
you dont need marriage, diploma or job to have kids.

are you girl? how old are you? i suspect there will be no girl from europe here anywhere 700miles radius from my location which i can reach in a few hours with the train

are you girl? how old are you? i suspect there will be no girl from europe here anywhere 700miles radius from my location which i can reach in a few hours with the train
whoa... im but i am faaaaar away in singapore

whoa... im but i am faaaaar away in singapore

no problem if you are willing to come with plane to my country, but problem is if you are not because im not either, never went with plane or on other continent.

Male, 17 and from Canada. Lahori kurian can contact me anytime of the day :lol:

no problem if you are willing to come with plane to my country, but problem is if you are not because im not either, never went with plane or on other continent.

i cant come with a plane. too big to carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom