What's new

Sex addiction is on the rise in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thread on Indian Social Issue. :rofl:

BTW isn't it obvious considering 1.2 billion population of India ? :lol:

Now they say we are Obsessed. On a Pakistani Forum, more threads are running on India.
:lol:

@Chinese-Dragon You were right about @Enemy being False Flagger. I also believe your theory. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
At that place you are clear cut winners as we all know :cheesy:

I am talking about official data

Official data of what? You can just search the word there. Google keeps track of all its searches in Google Trends.

Another thread on Indian Social Issue. :rofl:

Now they say we are Obsessed. On a Pakistani Forum, more threads are running on India.

@Chinese-Dragon You were right about @Enemy being False Flagger. I also believe your theory. :D

This is a subcontinental issue if not global and we all have to deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please leave this forum if you want to

You people come like vermin here to overpopulate. Of course you are gonna open Indian threads, moron.

I pray every day & night for Indian govt to just ban forever defence.pk from India so all you can Indians can go get a job & a life

quite amusing to see you raise a voice against 'sex addiction', while in the previous threads you were laughing at the women who were raped and abused.

But thread is just on India. And you can't discuss Indian Social Issue.

Banned. :enjoy:

quite amusing to see you raise a voice against 'sex addiction', while in the previous threads you were laughing at the women who were raped and abused.

First grow up, finish your schooling, college education, finish your PhD, and then perhaps you can understand what sarcasm is and why I laughed. Meanwhile, regularly drink at least four glasses of Horlicks.

need me to remind you on the rather wierd google searches pakistan has got ?

It is because Pakistanis are curious what's going on in the neighbor.....A good neighbor keep watch on his neighbors :rofl::smitten:

But thread is just on India. And you can't discuss Indian Social Issue.

Banned. :enjoy:

This so called social issue is directly related to national security. Last night, I saw even Bharat Verma on ABP news talking about something like that.

First grow up, finish your schooling, college education, finish your PhD, and then perhaps you can understand what sarcasm is and why I laughed. Meanwhile, regularly drink at least four glasses of Horlicks.

sarcasm???? only a low life adds sarcasm to a discussion on rape of women,and you thought everyone here considered you a grown up? if you still have doubts, go to that thread where you have put your 'sarcasm' and see how people had spit on you for your 'sarcasm'.

What's the definition about "Sex addiction?". It is said that a man thinks about sex every 7 seconds, isn't that addiction by nature?:what:

This so called social issue is directly related to national security. Last night, I saw even Bharat Verma on ABP news talking about something like that.
Do you know Indian Poverty is banned topic.

And poverty is the major reason for so many people susceptible to Terrorism in India. Most of the Kashmiri locals were unemployed as terrorism destroyed tourism industry and other industries. These unemployed youth became easy target for Terrorists from across the border to recruit them.

They didn't want freedom, they just wanted money for their family. There was fixed pay scheme. If one of them agreed for Suicide attack, lakhs were promised to be delivered to his family.

So Poverty is directly related to National Security. Should we start talking about banned topics ?

What's the definition about "Sex addiction?". It is said that a man thinks about sex every 7 seconds, isn't that addiction by nature?:what:
Nymphomaniac. :D

But an idiot gets so interested in watching his neighbors that he forgets to keep a watch on his own house.. Case in point ;)
:rofl:

Yaar today you are on peak of the game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom