What's new

Several Indian army soldiers-injured-in-clashes-with-chinese-pla-on-dec-9

Do you have reading comprehension disorder?
Talking to you is waste of my precious time. Tumhara dimag mota hai agar samajhte toh ye saab faltu ka bakwas nehi karte.
https://t.co/UnGHljxAeU
https://t.co/OsLOU9J0VZ
https://t.co/t6X0DC1aCW

What about showing similar types of pics of pak army captured by TTP BLA and IEA?
did 1 soourmaaa killl every PLA and raised tiranga serrrr!! or i am just living i bollywood fantasy world serrr!

Listen to me you are most probably a member of some disgusting forum spam posting nonsense here stop posting nonsense you idiot
मैंने वैपनोन को घर्षण बिंदुओं में एलएसी विवाद के बारे में समझाया। अगर उन्हें कुछ पढ़ने की समझ संबंधी विकार है तो यह मेरी गलती नहीं है

Seeing what the indians are doing today

You honestly can't trust any version of history coming from India

I saw a Twitter post by Indians about all the magical fantasy Indian warriors and how they beat Muslim empires from Mughals to Delhi Sultanate etc
Then some Indian girl asks how come they destroyed so many Hindu temples when we had all these unbeatable Hindu warriors?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hindus are bullshiitters
its human nature sir . if you failed in something or you have desire which not come true then human start living in own imagination world where he got everything he desire . sometime i feel myself fighter pilot while drive my car on highway 150km . :lol:

Listen to me you are most probably a member of some disgusting forum spam posting nonsense here stop posting nonsense you idiot
Most of your sources and links are fake you spam post them on every thread and try to show yourself at intelligent you are most probably a fat guy having no life posting troll comments on different forums and twitter from various idiotic sources

Bro why are you attacking a fellow Indian. What's up with that. Kya tension hai bhai.

Of course, they always are until the truth comes out.....Anyone remember the 42 Chinese soldiers they claimed to have killed? Then came all the videos and pictures of close to 200 Indian troops surrendering and the capture of a number of senior Indian army staff.

These two were celebrating the border clash yesterday;

View attachment 905250View attachment 905251

@Skull and Bones
@The BrOkEn HeArT

Still celebrating the conflicts of others?
What do you want to prove??
Our soldiers fights with bravery and make proud every Indian.
You can be happy with fake pictures of surrendering if it can make you sleep better.
Both sides soldiers injured and mostly chinese. Our soldiers don't give up till the last breath, no matter whats the results.

What do you want to prove??
Our soldiers fights with bravery and make proud every Indian.
You can be happy with fake pictures of surrendering if it can make you sleep better.
Both sides soldiers injured and mostly chinese. Our soldiers don't give up till the last breath, no matter whats the results.

Yes fake pictures.....The world laughs whilst you say write that.
Anyway I tagged you as you seemed so happy yesterday and now conflict breaks out for you.

every winter comes with unique scary dreams for the Indian Army deployed on LAC ... see what they all see in dreams:

1670868815885.png

We beat India in 2019
China humiliated India in 2020
Pakistan then kicked India out of Afghanistan alongside the Afghan Republic in 2021

Now china has humiliated India again

What's left?
Twitter :D

Thiij ij a glorioush victory aj usual

Back
Top Bottom