What's new

Seven types of people in Pakistan who hate Malala Yousufzai

I don't know the reality behind the whole malala saga. In my opinion she actually got shot but her misery was used by her father for his gains. If it's such a big conspiracy why she was attended by army doctors and no details got out. Or are you guys implying that then army chief "kiyani" is involved in this conspiracy.
She was a celebrity even before shooting made by bbc ... Shot or not she is a western agent ...

I am educated in the west and I despise this women. Everything she speaks is a lie, and her maurading herself as some type of enlightened pakistani women only pours salt on the wounds of the thousands who suffered worse but are not named.

She and her family just wants attention

Interestingly Pak Army was the first responder when Malala was shot. If her injuries were fake then why she was treated in CMH? Why the Army still celebrate her bravery and resilience? Is Pak Army also involved in making her Pak's next ruler? and can someone share her diary here in this forum so that we can take a look at it and see what controversial things she said about Pakistan and Islam?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom