What's new

Seven Pakistani soldiers killed in bomb attack, firefight.

Sir,
I have read the post-and trust me that @SpArK have correctly rated it negative. The reason behind it that poster is rejoicing attack. It doesn't matter to us what official statement is-what matters is to show formal condolences and affection.If poster have addressed it as statement after showing condolences that we wouldn't.
Last but not least it is clearly mentioned in the criteria for rating members that :Celebrating somebody's death is not allowed unless he is TTP terrorist.
Regards

There was nothing wrong in that post. At least that particular post doesn't deserve a negative rating.

I'm that poster and I'm just pointing out the malicious intent of India against. In no way was I rejoice over the intention. I was giving a solemn warning to Pakistan about their intention of its enemy. If that deserve a negative warning, then so be it.

there was nothing wrong with your post. And surely didn't deserve a negative rating.

The roadside bomb casualties could have been avoided if the soldiers weren't riding on pick up trucks. We really need good armour in numbers for our jawans to ride in. I suggest the Uqqab
View attachment 235286

This Vehicle would obliterate as well. IED Taliban use are armor piercing

There was nothing wrong in that post. At least that particular post doesn't deserve a negative rating.

there was nothing wrong with your post. And surely didn't deserve a negative rating.

@Luca1

I apologize to you for wronly rating it.I have taken my rating back.For spark's I advise you to ask webmaster in PM.
Regards

It's in the best interest of India to keep Pakistan under constant terrorist attack. So I would not be too surprised if India back these terrorists.
@WebMaster this post was misunderstood and rated in wrong manner,please reverse it-

Post no:7

Seven Pakistani soldiers killed in bomb attack, firefight.

regards

Funniest comment ever. Are u really american??:rofl:

Funny that you don't find the only country in the world wanting to make white people servants alarming. India is just as religious fanatic as Muslim extremists.

Funny that you don't find the only country in the world wanting to make white people servants alarming. India is just as religious fanatic as Muslim extremists.
That will mean india intelligence services are really powerful/skilled. In fact even more than the best U S,U.K/Western and russian intel services. Lool. In fact it will also mean that pakistan is a weak/fragile semi failed state where a middle power like india can call the shots in the country and manipulate groups within the country like puppets and make them do what it wants without anybody beibg able to do anything to stop the might Elephant. :lol:

So much for justifying islamists terror groups actions:astagh::lol:

It's in the best interest of India to keep Pakistan under constant terrorist attack. So I would not be too surprised if India back these terrorists.

The favours will be returned to both sides.

I want to know who is this @Luca1 . Lagai bujhai wali aurat.

@WebMaster not only she deserves negative rating but also short tour to ban cell.

Hain o_O

His post was about how India might have been behind terrorism in Pakistan !

Why would you want him banned ???

Hain o_O

His post was about how India might have been behind terrorism in Pakistan !

Why would you want him banned ???

What does mean 'Might have been' ? This is standard forum or some third class newspaper. Post any proof you have or show your identity to worth your statement.

Else it is fire and rock and roll.

What does mean 'Might have been' ? This is standard forum or some third class newspaper. Post any proof you have or show your identity to worth your statement.

So you disagree with him on this.
You don't believe India is behind anti-Pakistan activities.
And you want anyone expressing that opinion IN A PAKISTANI FORUM banned.

You can't simply ban someone for his opinion.

Back
Top Bottom