What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

You are certainly a Mullah then. It is good that you left, we don't have a place for your kind here in India. Neither Muslim Mullahs nor hindu Extremists are wanted here.

Whether I am a Mullah or not, that is irrelevant to the Kashmir dispute.

You have the lost debate. Admit it. You are already looking like an idiot! :lol:

And then you had all your bravado in the beginning, only to be smashed in the end when you cannot justify your position according to just and moral principles.

Lemme tell you Secur. I find you more civilized than this PakShah. When are you driving these chumps out of your land. They are the ones who have got you screwed every time.
Let me ask you , where is it written that Mullah are terrorist or some bad people or you watch FOX news too much ?

Seriously do you even know the original meaning of the word ? It means a Islamic religious figure so unless you think Muslims are terrorist , you shouldn't abuse or call him names ...

Unless I agree with your over-simplification, I am wrong, Am I not, Maddy Mulls !

Wow, so you decided that just coz you are a Mullah and can issue fatwas, I have lost... Wah Wah !
Now you are deliberately ruining the thread to escape from here ... :lol: You can go to sleep / smoke or whatever you want ... Nobody's forcing you to be here and debate ... :rofl:

Let me ask you , where is it written that Mullah are terrorist or some bad people or you watch FOX news too much ?

Seriously do you even know the original meaning of the word ? It means a Islamic religious figure so unless you think Muslims are terrorist , you shouldn't abuse or call him names ...

Secur is more civilized than you chess-writer.

It is you chess writer, trying to use "mullah" as a pejorative.

It is you chess-write who keeps saying ignore what the Kashmiris want.

Despite the fact it is the moral thing to ask what is important to the Kashmiris and what the Kashmiris want.

All your materialistic arguments falls apart.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Unless I agree with your over-simplification, I am wrong, Am I not, Maddy Mulls !

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Wow, so you decided that just coz you are a Mullah and can issue fatwas, I have lost... Wah Wah !

My arguments are to the point and not your nonsensical essay irrelevant stuff you keep bringing. :lol:

I agree, I went a bit far with that one. but I was pissed at Pak Shah for not telling me if he is a Mullah, that would hve helped me understand Pakistan much better.

I have read a large part of the Quran myself.

I can tell you this much, Pak Shah and you are both good people. Secur , you are a bit more rational while PakShah does have strains of extremism in him. Basically he is a bit misguided. And I am not talking about Kashmir in this post.

Stop talking about me.

This is all about Kashmir.

Don't matter what you think of us. Its all about the arguments. :azn:

Lets summarize:
What has chess-writer been able to come up with:
1) Don;t listen to what the Kashmiris want

What has Secur and I been able to come up with:
1) Lets ask what the Kashmiris want, and lets ask what is important to the Kashmiris.

Simple!

I agree, I went a bit far with that one. but I was pissed at Pak Shah for not telling me if he is a Mullah, that would hve helped me understand Pakistan much better.

I have read a large part of the Quran myself.

I can tell you this much, Pak Shah and you are both good people. Secur , you are a bit more rational while PakShah does have strains of extremism in him. Basically he is a bit misguided. And I am not talking about Kashmir in this post.
Why exactly should someone tell you about what he is / where he belongs to ? We aren't discussing Mullahs or PakShah personal character here ...

Appreciated ! that you understand muslims and Islam better than the average joe ..

What sort of extremism ? Care to elaborate ?

Why exactly should someone tell you about what he is / where he belongs to ? We aren't discussing Mullahs or PakShah personal character here ...

Appreciated ! that you understand muslims and Islam better than the average joe ..

What sort of extremism ? Care to elaborate ?

Don;t fall for his traps or tricks.
Just stick to the crux of the Kashmir dispute.

chess-writer is looking for an exit.

kashmiris want independence, neither GOP or GOI will allow that.
and given the fact its much easier for us to hold kashmir, I don't see why we should let it go.

Don;t fall his traps or tricks.
Just stick to the crux of the Kashmir dispute.

chess-writer is looking for an exit.
Nobody's forcing him to debate here ... He can go if he wants or continue the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V thing ...

Maybe , if Maharaja hadn't already decided on acceding to India despite the popular public call for doing otherwise and started slaughtering Muslims in Jammu , things would have been much better ...

Errr...You are now indulging in revisionist history. I see you use decide instead of saying he actually acceded. In any case why did your tribesmen decide to help the poor suffering Kashmiris by pulling their pants down? Did they think using what they had in their pants rather than what they held in their hands would help Kashmiris?

and given the fact its much easier for us to hold kashmir, I don't see why we should let it go.
Tell you what ! If they want independence , GoP would be willing to offer them that ... We aren't all fussed about Kashmiris joining Pakistan for one ...

Nobody's forcing him to debate here ... He can go if he wants or continue the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V thing ...

He keeps bringing his old trash about not listening to Kashmiris, or the irrelevant stuff he and Ejazr cooked up which has nothing to do with the Kashmir dispute. lol.

lol, if he runs away, he in the beginning taunted me by saying he missed me. :lol:

Well I'm here. Lets finish this debate. He knows if he leaves, he forfeits the debate. :lol:
I still have some time left before I study.

Errr...You are now indulging in revisionist history. I see you use decide instead of saying he actually acceded. In any case why did your tribesmen decide to help the poor suffering Kashmiris by pulling their pants down? Did they think using what they had in their pants rather than what they held in their hands would help Kashmiris?
pulling their pants down ? Kashmiris living on our side of LOC are in much better condition than their counterparts ... Do you hear news of human rights abuses and protests in Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas ? Is it heavily militarized like IOK ?

Obsessed with pants are you ? :rofl: You can debate in civilized manner too ...

Tell you what ! If they want independence , GoP would be willing to offer them that ... We aren't all fussed about Kashmiris joining Pakistan for one ...
great, I guess you should start with pushing your govt. for changing the constitution of Azad kashmir and your demands at the UN.
as per UN mandate, indendence is not an option for kashmiris...yet

Kashmir to be independent as a unit from Pakistan and India is irrelevant to the Kashmir dispute because its not even an option according to the partition plans.

listen to kashmiris what they want, listen to kashmiris what they want, listen to kashmiris what they want.

Referendum, Referendum, Referendum.

Pakistani members have only these two things to say & they are repeating it again & again. i don't know why u can't get the simple thing india never did that, india will never do that. go do whatever u want to???? india don't give a damn.

Back
Top Bottom