What's new

Servus, machts guad :)

Me think its the best for me to leave. I saw so much idiots in the U/R thread, i fear that i no longer could hold on to not say things that would not be nice to some. Sure true things, but not nice for the prey then. So leaving is the best option.

Me think its the best for me to leave. I saw so much idiots in the U/R thread, i fear that i no longer could hold on to not say things that would not be nice to some. Sure true things, but not nice for the prey then. So leaving is the best option.
Leaving would be selfish. You must stay for the sake of truth.

The views of a real German patriot is much appreciated. It would be a loss for the forum.

Stay and give them hell Ich :guns:.. ..remember you were fighting the world's largest and most powerful propaganda machine ever invented by mankind..We will miss you if you leave ..

Those serial idiots in the U/R thread will multiply unless they are checked with reality and truth even if by you not every five hourly. :)

Nah don't leave, that's what they want.

This forum is full of trolls, haters, racists, false flaggers, Zio, ...... You name it....

But there is also many nice, smart, honest people's.

Just think you are also a ,normal moderate, Muslim, we really have a hard time here with Islam haters and sectarians.

Again just stay please, your contribution is much appreciated here.

Machs gut. Schade das du das forum verlässt.

True, one gets to read a lot of nonsense. More generally, is there any western-based, interactive website left where at least a large chunk of users is not conditioned by the overwhelming propaganda of the powers-to-be? But as we both know, these powers are declining whilst emerging independent nations are on the rise. Today, propaganda has become the only area in which NATO regimes are facing little opposition - so far (I'm sure this will change in the coming years).

Regarding the Ukraine-Russia thread, I put five or six users on ignore and now browsing the topic is a far more pleasant experience, I don't need to skip so many posts. Give it a try. Our side is present and active there as well.

Du weißt bestimmt, wie sehr Deine iranischen Freunde (meine Wenigkeit inklusive) Deine Mitwirkung hier schätzen. Vielleicht kannst Du ja noch umdenken, ggf. eine vorübergehende Pause einlegen.

Beste Grüsse.

That's why I stopped posting there. Don't leave the forum in general,man.

Back
Top Bottom