What's new

Seriously How many Super Star Rajini Kanth fans in Pakistan?

i hope this movie would break all the previous movies records of Mr.rajani.

KABALI fever takes over Malay Parliament too must watch :D and it's crazy

i hope this movie would break all the previous movies records of Mr.rajani.
Already 200 cr deals for TV rights underway and its just fraction of total collection in first 10 days ... That's why he is India's leading super star till date . Full budget plus profits in first day f release.And rest all profits . Rajini salary is less know as his salary also counts with total profits from movie aswell. This is madness I must say

Anyone post better Bollywood movie moments than this ? :bunny:

:p:
KABALI fever takes over Malay Parliament too must watch :D and it's crazy

Already 200 cr deals for TV rights underway and its just fraction of total collection in first 10 days ... That's why he is India's leading super star till date . Full budget plus profits in first day f release.And rest all profits . Rajini salary is less know as his salary also counts with total profits from movie aswell. This is madness I must say

Anyone post better Bollywood movie moments than this ? :bunny:

lol :what::what:

Bro , I have heard some negative words from his fans that he had done nothing much for Chennai Flood victims . Is that true ?
Heard he contributed one crore, does not publicize charities much, similar to Ajith.

This got super hyped up, it's going to be a standard Rajini masala movie in the end though, hope over hype doesnt lead to disappointment.

Last edited:
On topic : Booked ticket for Thursday 9.20 pm show :cheers: . Almost all tickets sold out for the weekend through advance booking. Some seats are available but only in front row ..!
Nerippudaaa:flame:

Heard the movie is not that great????
Only hardcore fans will enjoy...
People r abusing the director....
His last 2 movies were flops...
Anybdy saw the movie???any feedback???

Screenshot_2016-07-23-19-01-14-1.png
lolooks non sense in teaser
U mess with rajni u get 'banned'

Back
Top Bottom