What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

oh balalala your spacious tech is gazillion years old your 4.5 gen plans are 60% capable of flying. Surgical strike is WAR you send a bullet it become gulla and come back. you havent provide any prof and we didnt raiz any question about your terror financing harboring our terrorists having training camps for certain elements against state..
you are full of **** what your media feeds you .. it was india who attacked in 71 and your terrorist PM Mody proudly accepted you wanna go deep it will hurt you but it wont stop till you solve Kashmir.. it doesnt belong to YOU INDIA so better leave your or deal for rest..
we Pakistan dont want to kill 1.3billion people we never plan for this.. matter fact we dont even have twin engin craft so our desing is to defend but missiles to slap you hard if india tried anything stupid .. Atom is not there to kill every one wipe out .. its there to hit you where it hurt hard ..
matter fact india knows after 1100 years later hindu raj is finally here from 70 years which will be destroyed with few punches.. and your super economy will be sand khalistan nexlites tamil land 7 sister states will rise again..
your media act like DEHATI Aurat :)...
So sending terrorists in India is not an act of crime, but killing them is human right violation, and surgical strikes on their camps is act of war... nice logic sir jee
And you want proof, isn't a simple logic is enough that JuD Chief Hafeez saab Saed is a renowned terrorist in eyes of UN is a shareef shahri in Pakistan!!!
Also unlike you I can differentiate Truth from propaganda. And you dont want to kill us... hahaha really?? Then why anti hindu and anti India propaganada is there in your textbooks?? The truth is you are incapable of that, else you would have killed us by now.
And no There is no Hindu Raaj in India. This is why 180 million Muslims chose India over Pakistan.. Because of this mentality of yours, 160 million Muslims chose to separate away from Pakistan.
Also I dont want to talk about religion, cause if i started, I wont stop until that mask of lies and deception from face of reality is removed. And no doubt I will be banned, after some negative ratings.
And you are talking about Khalistan (Dead); And Tamils hahah , Dont say this in front of tamilians, unless you are ready for some tollywood style black and blue action :lol: ,also nowadays they are being more patriotic and Hindu than north Indians. Dont know why, but they are.
About Naxalites, they are not anti-national, but anarchists; and I hope you understand the diffrence.
and 7 sister state. Dude, at least google search their history a bit before commenting.

Also I am "Naraaz" with you, you didn't add Bihari, and Bihar also wants Aazadi... you will support us, wont you???
FInally, whatever our media is, at least is independent as compared to your media.

So sending terrorists in India is not an act of crime, but killing them is human right violation, and surgical strikes on their camps is act of war... nice logic sir jee
And you want proof, isn't a simple logic is enough that JuD Chief Hafeez saab Saed is a renowned terrorist in eyes of UN is a shareef shahri in Pakistan!!!
Also unlike you I can differentiate Truth from propaganda. And you dont want to kill us... hahaha really?? Then why anti hindu and anti India propaganada is there in your textbooks?? The truth is you are incapable of that, else you would have killed us by now.
And no There is no Hindu Raaj in India. This is why 180 million Muslims chose India over Pakistan.. Because of this mentality of yours, 160 million Muslims chose to separate away from Pakistan.
Also I dont want to talk about religion, cause if i started, I wont stop until that mask of lies and deception from face of reality is removed. And no doubt I will be banned, after some negative ratings.
And you are talking about Khalistan (Dead); And Tamils hahah , Dont say this in front of tamilians, unless you are ready for some tollywood style black and blue action :lol: ,also nowadays they are being more patriotic and Hindu than north Indians. Dont know why, but they are.
About Naxalites, they are not anti-national, but anarchists; and I hope you understand the diffrence.
and 7 sister state. Dude, at least google search their history a bit before commenting.

Also I am "Naraaz" with you, you didn't add Bihari, and Bihar also wants Aazadi... you will support us, wont you???
FInally, whatever our media is, at least is independent as compared to your media.

we have 300 people killed in Karachi in 6 days 2nd day of bombay attack.. we didnt blame India
we have school attack 300 plus innocent kids got killed by trained terrorist we didnt blame india
we have had attacks in masjid which no muslims can plan we didnt blame india
we had karachi airport attack, our based attack, GHQ got attacked we didnt blame india you think we dont know whos behind all this just cuz we are not big mouth doesnt mean we forget..
indian have been sending terrorist to Pakistan either its kulboshan indian navy officer thru terrorist like Altaf or bramdad bugti or its 71 by crossing international bundries..
indian muslims chose to live in bharat its cuz hindus and sikh massacr muslims who were going either east of west Pakistan.. so they stopped
who left remaining still living in hell they cant be trusted in indian system..
question about behari i think every one in india knows about behari are the most crupted people their so no need seprate.
Tamils said that actually india have no long life thats why they stict to their roots.. they rejected Hindi thats why.
baki banao bahanay.. or raho naraz...
sach jab lagta hai to bohat chubhta hai.

we have 300 people killed in Karachi in 6 days 2nd day of bombay attack.. we didnt blame India
we have school attack 300 plus innocent kids got killed by trained terrorist we didnt blame india
we have had attacks in masjid which no muslims can plan we didnt blame india
we had karachi airport attack, our based attack, GHQ got attacked we didnt blame india you think we dont know whos behind all this just cuz we are not big mouth doesnt mean we forget..
indian have been sending terrorist to Pakistan either its kulboshan indian navy officer thru terrorist like Altaf or bramdad bugti or its 71 by crossing international bundries..
indian muslims chose to live in bharat its cuz hindus and sikh massacr muslims who were going either east of west Pakistan.. so they stopped
who left remaining still living in hell they cant be trusted in indian system..
question about behari i think every one in india knows about behari are the most crupted people their so no need seprate.
Tamils said that actually india have no long life thats why they stict to their roots.. they rejected Hindi thats why.
baki banao bahanay.. or raho naraz...
sach jab lagta hai to bohat chubhta hai.
It is the habit of Indian to blame Pakistan.
International community become to know that ( How to sell our products to India). First of all to call Pakistan as a terrorist country, then sell our products to India.
Indian will buy rapidly our products with blind eyes.

It is the habit of Indian to blame Pakistan.
International community become to know that ( How to sell our products to India). First of all to call Pakistan as a terrorist country, then sell our products to India.
Indian will buy rapidly our products with blind eyes.
definatily, and they never attack from front if you look at the history, now they will come infiltrate ghadar in us.. we have to keep an eye on this makar enemy..
cry like a Randi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom