What's new

Serbian MRAP APC "Lazar"

Aleksandar

New Recruit

Reaction score
serbian ''LAZAR'' * is MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) but with some elements is MRAV (Multy-Role Armoured Vehicle)

Weapon:
30 mm gun
7,62 machine gun (PKT)

Crew:
- driver
- commander
- gunner
- 10 soldiers

Protection
front and back side ............20/25 mm
other parts........................14,5 mm

Vehicle can be attached with heavy armor plates for better protection

991a21e2fe3aaa00e2d6b882b68111bc.jpg

Looks like a very useful machine! Where can I buy one? ;-)

Today during visit of Serbian MoD to Iraq, Iraqis expressed will to buy "several hundreds" of "Lazar" transpoprters

This is what Pakistani soldiers and officers need for their anti terrorist operations.

Alex, what is unit cost price?

This is what Pakistani soldiers and officers need for their anti terrorist operations.

Alex, what is unit cost price?
I realy dont know. But they say it is very afordable. Constructors have used maximal ammount of allready-in-use parts nad technical solutions.
No expencieve technology is used in "Lazar" except for electronic. Their goal was to build economical and usable MRAP while still having great degree of protection.

I dont know about the details of the tests, but I believe thet they do. All I know that up to 5 kg of explosives "Lazar" can take.
Also, they said that if front tires are hit, (first 2) second 2 can continue to drive the wehicle.

i think the turkish FNSS PARS if you look them up at google they seem pretty cool

I am sorry but aren't these the people that were killing off Muslims in the Kosovo War

I am sorry but aren't these the people that were killing off Muslims in the Kosovo War

No....č
These people were defending their country from USA agression and American allies- Albanians.
In Pristina, capital of Kosovo and Metohija, Albanians gave names to main streets:

George W Bush street,
Bill Clinton Street
etc....

So, When I hear that one street in Mecca is named after US George W Bush, THAN I will admitt that we Serbs are bad guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom