What's new

Sepratist Movements in India

you forgot west vs. east

and i've heard of some nasty things going around in Maharashtra, but oh well; again not my concern.

Yes we Maharashtrians are planning to separate very soon. I must say your understanding of reality is equally good when it comes to India or Pakistan. A rare feat.

actually, the resources allotted in former Soviet Afghanistan were a huge burden on the now defunct USSR

Yes because the USSR's economy was inherently doing poor and the insurgency didn't have anything to do with it.

The USSR failed in Afghanistan because of its economy and not because of the taliban insurgency.

I have worked with Indians for 15 years and very much aware of the differences between North and South Indians and Hindi and Telagu speaking Indians. Also know many Indian muslims that still hate hindus and their discrimination against them in India. Also I see why Telagu speaking Indians always have their separete Indian activites and not come to the majority North Indian Shows.

So do not tell me the cracks about our society, other wise I will show you cracks in India and you may not sleep for 3 nights in a row.

lol..i have lived 28 years in india interacted with tamils,telugu,kannadiga,and people from all over north india,kashmiri pandits settled in kashmir etc..they all love their country..yes small cultural and language differences are there..but nothing big as you are dreaming about..when it is about country we are one.

you forgot west vs. east
and i've heard of some nasty things going around in Maharashtra, but oh well; again not my concern.
Thanks for reminding me.... :tup: ...

I am bound to forget these things, because for one, I am not aware of any such things as much as you do. You seem to know more about India than I do I guess...

Yes we Maharashtrians are planning to separate very soon. I must say your understanding of reality is equally good when it comes to India or Pakistan. A rare feat.

yeah, pardon me

its always been a paradise for low caste Uttar Pradeshi and Bihari labourers.....what was i thinking

Thanks for reminding me.... :tup: ...

I am bound to forget these things, because for one, I am not aware of any such things as much as you do. You seem to know more about India than I do I guess...

meh.....i read the tickers from time to time, to be honest, i dont waste much time on hindustan

This is not Bharat Rasksha Site that will ban your id, this is the prestgious PDF and please feel free to express your opinion.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Separatist Movements in India_Part_7

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak_Sher, let me finish this off for you so you won't have to worry about keeping the thread alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, pardon me

its always been a paradise for low caste Uttar Pradeshi and Bihari labourers.....what was i thinking

Low caste? OK who am i talking to!

Reality check, Maharashtra state, of ALL major indian states has voted for congress - a national party - more than any other throughout. That some people may oppose influx into mumbai that has lead to collapse of infra here is not a separatist or anti india movement. in any case in elections people have spoken and the so called nasty stuff did not kill anyone, you know what that means? nobody killed, you are from parachinar aren't u? u probably don't know what that means. i speak to tons of taxi drivers from parachinar and as an observer, i'll tell u THATS something one can call nasty. but then, what was i thinking!

Anyone knows history of maharashtra can tell what we think of doing to separatists :)

again, i base it on what i read,hear and observe.

but this cross-talk and garble is about as useful as a grave robber in a crematorium. Therefore, chuck it.

In that case, since you're an "observer". Why don't you just "observe".

Back
Top Bottom