What's new

Separatist Insurgencies in India - News and Discussions.

doing ethnic cleansing and labeling indian poor and minority population as Bangladeshi is NOT going to work and NOT going to solve your problem. Ethnic clensing and labling poor religious minorities are not the way to to get rid of the poverty nor it is the way to fast track indian "super power" hype. Thats the kind of mentality caused the maoist movement at the first place.

Oh did we killed those minorities. No we did not. But anyone without documents to proove themselves as Indians but are more into BD what can we do about it. :lol:

For being a super power we also need to people to do shi!!ty jobs. Thanks we have BD for our rescue for doing those jobs.:D

well in short words

India is the world biggest democracy no one can hurt the nation

they are rats and whenever govt just want can kill the rats

Oh did we killed those minorities. No we did not. But anyone without documents to proove themselves as Indians but are more into BD what can we do about it. :lol:

For being a super power we also need to people to do shi!!ty jobs. Thanks we have BD for our rescue for doing those jobs.:D

Labling poor religious minority indians as Bangladeshis is not the way to to get rid of the poverty nor will help your superiority desperation. Thats the kind of mentality caused the maoist movement at the first place.

Labling poor religious minorities indians as Bangladeshis is not the way to to get rid of the poverty nor will help your superiority desperation. Thats the kind of mentality caused the maoist movement at the first place.

bangladeshis are mostly in Delhi area. Have seen them personally and there are no maoist movement in Delhi.

Hope these Bangladeshis dont turn out to be Maoist because our army dont want to operate on our civilians but they dont have such rule for other nations. Would u like them to turn your eyes towards you. I dont think so

doing ethnic cleansing and labeling indian poor and minority population as Bangladeshi is NOT going to work and NOT going to solve your problem. Ethnic clensing and labling poor religious minorities are not the way to to get rid of the poverty nor it is the way to fast track indian "super power" hype. Thats the kind of mentality caused the maoist movement at the first place.

Its called India-phobia. Not from Pakistan not from China, a 'guy' got India-phobia. :lol:

How many people rajakars killed during BD war? You hate your own govt, you call them 'Indian stooges' just because they want good relation with India. India made your life miserable. rajakars completely destroyed BD, now talking about India!!!! Your India-phobia infected deep, go to a doctor. We can understand your problem.

Labling poor religious minority indians as Bangladeshis is not the way to to get rid of the poverty nor will help your superiority desperation. Thats the kind of mentality caused the maoist movement at the first place.

:lol: maoist are 'religious' minorities!!!! :lol: dude India-phobia made you blind!! maoist are not religious minorities.

And that was what created Bangladesh in the first place much to the chagrin of u Jamatis..

ok 1 st 10 litres of water reduced...:lol:

Its sad to see 70 some poor indians died because of most likely GOI false flag operation.

Mate those poor Indians are still richer than your average Bangladeshi.

No you dont know Bangladesh is more stronger then India. At any point of time they can crush us. :lol:

And do you know maoist are religious minorities. Prachanda, Dahal and all were Muslims.

It will equally be sad when equally will die in BD looking towards India and failing with water management.

Its evident Indian terror stretches against its poor population inside india and against all its neighbors.

Its sad to see 70 some poor indians died because of most likely GOI false flag operation.

hey i understand ur desperation cos of the @ZZ spanking ur getting in ur country by the Awamy League...:rofl:

Are u a Jamaati Rajakar involved in the genocide of poor bengalis in 1971.?

Actually i wouldn blame the Pakistanis for that because they wanted to control u and it is natural for them to do so..

But ur a traitor to ur own country.....I just get the desperation mate.:lol....Ur not accepted in ur country as a Bengali..Nor in Pakistan as a pakistani..Ur just 1 wannabe pakistani..:lol:

Ur just one homeless despo and ur showing ur desperation here...
Carry on with ur ramblings.

Its evident Indian terror stretches against its poor population inside india and against all its neighbors.

No first confirm are you talking about

1. poor Indians
2. maoists
3. religious minority

I mean man you confused me who are maoist actually of above. :lol: they are religious fighters or what

Dude 90% of your posts are India-centric bashing. Why you came here to bash India in every way? Poverty, social problems, flood? But statistics say that your condition is worst.

You have no right to talk about poor because your view is religious centric, Hindu-bashing and above all you are much more poor than India. How many people so far killed by the chatra shibir of jamat kills every year. you let BD's economy miserable. when AL tries to improve them you blame them as 'Indian stooges'. You will not let neighbors to be in piece.

Guys he is here to show that BD is a enemy of India which it is not. rajakars are hated by the BD people themselves. rajakars hate India just because it helped BD gain independence.

No first confirm are you talking about

1. poor Indians
2. maoists
3. religious minority

I mean man you confused me who are maoist actually of above. :lol: they are religious fighters or what

you first decide you want to talk about the maoist movement or want to label poor religious minorities in india as Bangladeshi. Later is not relevant but in utter desperation you are drifting from discussion of the thread. I am just pointing your deception tricks

Back
Top Bottom