What's new

Sensitive Data of Indian Navy’s Scorpene Class Submarines Leaked

Absolutely. Much ado about nothing so far. Lets keep fingers crossed no more skeletons come tumbling out
my friend did you see keyboard warriors posting stuff... mind boggling really..

These subs are dud now.. Any ship with minimum sonar can destroy these..
India must be the only country where Indians sell these kind of sensitive data so freely... Unbelievable...

22000 plus pages mean everything from metallurgy of the hull to the number of latrines has been compromised.

BULL SHEET hit the fan!!! This Scorpene sub purchase is a TOTAL WASTE now- as both Pak and Chinese Navies can VERY easily track and attack and kill-off IN Scorpenes now!! We will need to change all the electronics sub-assemblies and systems to Russian and DRDO ones next and, sell-off on open market all DCNS electronics from these Scorpenes! What a waste of tax-payers money folks!! Bloody French Govt only did this as revenge since we are delaying Rafale purchase.. Next, just go in for the Super Advanced New Kilo Russian class subs and HDW subs I say people!! Use Scorpenes just close to Indian shores....

Completely Scorpene SECRETE REVEALED. French builder is responsible for this..india should cancel entire tender or can convert into BARRACUDA subs..

OMG. What is the Indian Govt doing about this. It looks the French are deliberately peddling the secrets of the Indian submarines to further their sale of the Scorpean subs to other Asian countries. This so called middle level officer may have easily sold it to the Chinese for a price. That means that Pakistan also has this information.

India may cancel extra 3 scorpene submarines construction.finally these submarines can be used against pakistan....not china ....became valueless..scorpene out of P-75I...This thing might be happened in Australia..becuz Chinese have more spy inspection on this US alley..

after reading it .. i realise how posters here are much better informed than these sample pieces.. and talk about media channels.. the news reports make it sound that a video audio gps location of the scorpene, its crew is given out in 4G network in a cellphone.. talk about idiotic levels..

Need coffee.. my mistake i read all these comments to ascertain and understand if ppl really understand what is going on..

I don't know
But somehow I smell corruption on part of DCNS in Winning the Australian Tender

38 Billion USD is a huge amount to pay for just 12 SSKs
No matter how much advanced they are

Considering the fact that India paid 3 Billion USD for 6 Scorpene class SSK
While Australia will pay nearly 3.2 Billion USD for just 1 SSK each

my friend did you see keyboard warriors posting stuff... mind boggling really..

These subs are dud now.. Any ship with minimum sonar can destroy these..
India must be the only country where Indians sell these kind of sensitive data so freely... Unbelievable...

22000 plus pages mean everything from metallurgy of the hull to the number of latrines has been compromised.

BULL SHEET hit the fan!!! This Scorpene sub purchase is a TOTAL WASTE now- as both Pak and Chinese Navies can VERY easily track and attack and kill-off IN Scorpenes now!! We will need to change all the electronics sub-assemblies and systems to Russian and DRDO ones next and, sell-off on open market all DCNS electronics from these Scorpenes! What a waste of tax-payers money folks!! Bloody French Govt only did this as revenge since we are delaying Rafale purchase.. Next, just go in for the Super Advanced New Kilo Russian class subs and HDW subs I say people!! Use Scorpenes just close to Indian shores....

Completely Scorpene SECRETE REVEALED. French builder is responsible for this..india should cancel entire tender or can convert into BARRACUDA subs..

OMG. What is the Indian Govt doing about this. It looks the French are deliberately peddling the secrets of the Indian submarines to further their sale of the Scorpean subs to other Asian countries. This so called middle level officer may have easily sold it to the Chinese for a price. That means that Pakistan also has this information.

India may cancel extra 3 scorpene submarines construction.finally these submarines can be used against pakistan....not china ....became valueless..scorpene out of P-75I...This thing might be happened in Australia..becuz Chinese have more spy inspection on this US alley..

after reading it .. i realise how posters here are much better informed than these sample pieces.. and talk about media channels.. the news reports make it sound that a video audio gps location of the scorpene, its crew is given out in 4G network in a cellphone.. talk about idiotic levels..

Need coffee.. my mistake i read all these comments to ascertain and understand if ppl really understand what is going on..

Enjoy ur coffee....... let the dust settle down..... Then we shall discuss

@PARIKRAMA where did you read this amount of .... er ... intellectually numbing content? And, my respects, you had the patience!!!!:suicide:

http://idrw.org/frances-dcns-says-india-submarine-data-leak-may-economic-warfare/
http://idrw.org/leaked-data-genuine...ealth-element-former-navy-chief-arun-prakash/
http://idrw.org/french-submarine-builder-massive-leak-scandal-australian-leaked-documents-inside/
http://idrw.org/scorpene-data-leak-india-seek-report-french-shipbuilder/

Read at own risk..

Other forums dont cover much on this.. all are quiet.. frankly most are silent readers here but at least posting some descent information..

i actually like @Aero effort to try and dispel such rumour mongering and coloring efforts.. But then the comments section is really awesome..

@PARIKRAMA

@PARIKRAMA You deserve a good cup of Narasu's finest!
or is it LavAzza Amodo Mio?
not exotic... simple one
SDL767851703_M_6_3x-c1de0.jpg

I don't know
But somehow I smell corruption on part of DCNS in Winning the Australian Tender

38 Billion USD is a huge amount to pay for just 12 SSKs
No matter how much advanced they are

Considering the fact that India paid 3 Billion USD for 6 Scorpene class SSK
While Australia will pay nearly 3.2 Billion USD for just 1 SSK each
3 billion $ was the budget for Scorpene if I remember well. The final amount is higher.

And it's not 38 billion $ far Australia, but 38 billions € ... = 50 billions A$ !
On these the french part is presented by french newspaper to be 8 billions. Half of the total would be the american part (it seems huge) . The rest is for Australia work.

Opened Twitter , saw Scorpene Ramayan , random brain farts commenting anything and everything...

I am really sad, MDL had undergone a capacity addition , and we were on the verge of building 2-3 submarines each year from a single line....

Opened Twitter , saw Scorpene Ramayan , random brain farts commenting anything and everything...

I am really sad, MDL had undergone a capacity addition , and we were on the verge of building 2-3 submarines each year from a single line....
yes That really sucks with each random dude adding some additional farts!

Now hope the statement from the IN and the MoD (have they release any statement?) would calm this down for everyone including our yellows friends and then business as usual! (hope it doesn't do an agustawestland ie. some yellow joker and pop a article and back to sq. one)

blank.gif
Prasun K. Sengupta said...

To VIKRAM GUHA: The data that's supposedly been 'leaked' are ALL marketing presentations given by DCNS & THALES. Such presentations are always classified RESTRICTED, meaning they are commercial proprietary data. All they do is specify the guaranteed operating parameters which the OEM stands by. Those pages also reveal that this documentation was in the possession of IN HQ, & not with MDL, which concerns itself only with production/manufacturing data pertaining to the hull. Data on the SUBTICS CMS is also not sensitive as the Pakistan Navy's 3 Agosta 90B SSKs also use SUBTICS. The PDF also reveal that while some documents originated from DCNS, others originated from THALES. All in all, these were just part of a marketing presentation, that's all.

The documentation that will be classified as 'SECRET' or 'TOP SECRET' has not yet been drafted. Such documentation will be available ONLY AFTER the first Scorpene SSK completes her sea-trials & the supervising IN crew begins the process of writing the user manuals, which will be completely different from the manuals written by the navies of Chile, Malaysia & Brazil, simply because the operating conditions vary from sea to sea, ocean to ocean. Therefore, I will not be too concerned about the prospects of this 'leak' compromising national security in any manner.

Of course now a whole bunch of broadcast TV journalists will go to town making a mountain out of an ant-hill, & several retired IN officers will have their short-lived moments of glory by belching out illogical & ill-informed soundbytes of the type that were belched out WRT the 2 Fincantieri-made fleet tankers. But in reality, do rest assured that this 'leak' is by no stretch of imagination an event that will make the heavens fall.

August 24, 2016 at 5:22 PM

Leaked Scorpene papers won't affect stealth and operational capabilities: Indian Navy
24 August, 2016 19:36 IST

New Delhi: The Indian Navy said on Wednesday the leaked documents on the Scorpene submarine not impact its stealth and operational capabilities as the details are “old” and that the vessel’s “signature” will be known only once it heads for the open sea.
The documents from DCNS, the French company that designed the boats being built in India, were leaked, triggering fear that it may compromise the stealth aspect of the submarine.
“Details in the leaked documents regarding Scorpene submarine are not valid because the signature can be known only once the boat goes to sea,” an Indian Navy source said, adding that the specifications mentioned in the document are hypothetical.
“The signature of boats of the same class can also be different. It also depends on the metallurgy, temperature and salinity, geographical location and other factors,” the source said.
The Navy, nonetheless holds the leak as an issue of concern.
“The documents should not have been leaked, but there is nothing to be alarmed about,” said the source.
The allegedly leaked information related to Scorpene submarines has presentations and technical manuals of the boat, including details like the acoustic signature, noise level and radiated noise of the boat.
Sources from the Naval Headquarters, where the documents are being analysed, however said that the document, one of which is dated January 2011, is old.

http://www.abplive.in/india-news/le...wont-affect-stealth-aspect-indian-navy-404088

@PARIKRAMA

No matter what may come out of DCNS or Indian navy, we can not trust them fully now. I do not expect them to accept the true damage done. May or may not be, but scepticism will be on higher side.

Back
Top Bottom