What's new

Senior members needed for guidance-ISSB

Bilal Alam

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam alaikum everyone.I am a repeater of pn cadet 2014-B.I have been looking for someone in army having some experience with ISSB like ex gto or ex deputy.an hour conversation with the right person is better than days spent reading a book.Before i go for another try at issb i want to have 101% knowledge and preparation since i have read all those dogar brother's books and thoroughly searched the whole internet before my first attempt,now i want to talk to someone related to this field and i find this forum best for this purpose so ill be very gratefull if any one having some exp with issb responding to my thread.
all those comrades of mine waiting and preparing for their issb specially repeaters are also welcomed :D

Hello, since you've already been to ISSB once could you please post what happened i.e what type of tests were taken etc.?
Also how have you prepared differently for your second try at ISSB?

There are 3 dimensions in issb psychologist,gto and deputy president
Psych involve two type of tests written test and interview
Gto also invovle two types indoor and out door and the last deputy president's interview
I have not started formal preparations yet because still there is a lot of tym .im just aquiring more knowledge about what they really want from recommended candidates and some army men

Hello, since you've already been to ISSB once could you please post what happened i.e what type of tests were taken etc.?
Also how have you prepared differently for your second try at ISSB?
You can check issb's official website for further details

Back
Top Bottom