What's new

Senators call for probing Indian national’s tweet about terror attack

Keep it yourself and please do not tag for feel good posts. You have issue, you know where to contact but just don't add lines for the sake of a lengthy post only.

On topic for members like you: I am sure you will remember same excuse of being astrology when it comes to anything like 26/11 etc in future. There is limit to downplay things but surprisingly, online people are leading the intelligent circles oppose to what illiterate think tanks have to say or care about. When it comes to investigate w.r.t. any sort of crime, first rule of the book to remember, there are no such things as coincidences at all.

I have no issue with your approach. This is pdf.

Sure, I will remember these posts, I'll laugh it off when a fortune teller from that side predicts it, and claims later that he have predicted such and such.
I'll take it seriously when that fortune teller was Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar.
ciao!

I have no issue with your approach. This is pdf.

Sure, I will remember these posts, I'll laugh it off when a fortune teller from that side predicts it, and claims later that he have predicted such and such.
I'll take it seriously when that fortune teller was Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar.
ciao!

Indeed, you have to take everything serious when you are at receiving end. Intelligence of mind only works when the one itself is being harmed that leaves no stone turned. Do you want me to quote a pigeon, hawk, balloon and what not here. Your WILL is only bound when the teller is an Indian contrary to what Thakray and the guy that bombed Samjhot Express or people like KY or I may say the Doval's strategy etc, are innocent.

Pakistan should ask for access to this terror organizer

All right, all right, do these things, but don't blame me for what will follow; I lived through the pain and humiliation of your friends' badinage about pigeons being intercepted for their espionage activities.

we both ( Indians and Pakistani ) are stuck in this eternal war of Trolling of International forums , so lets just say it happen and some how we gotta learn how to live with it ..

Some of us, I included, might react with an angry laugh at these developments, but that is because of the increasing ill treatment we have received on this forum. We know, at least I do and I think I can speak for @SOUTHie as well, and for all decent Indian members, that what you are saying is right.

Let it ride.

And that is what my whole Point is , if our Agency is investigating any Angle in a onslaught , it will be worth it now matter how stupid it might sound .

Astrology is fake, you need other information to predict the time and place of a terrorist attack.

Perhaps he has information on who instigated it, or their goals, in order to make such a "random guess"

Oh yeah sure, RAW is specifically giving out information to some nobody astrolger to f##k with GOP.
That seems much more plausible than the fact that it is just chance and astrologers getting lucky.

Oh yeah sure, RAW is specifically giving out information to some nobody astrolger to f##k with GOP.
That seems much more plausible than the fact that it is just chance and astrologers getting lucky.

How do you know its a "lucky guess", how many predictions has he made about terrorist attacks in Pakistan that have been wrong?

lol.. astrologers get lucky all the time... every year they make some generic prediction... like some leader will die or some earthquake or tsunami... and the next guy on twitter will be another astrologer.. off by 2 days...
if you think he has info, will it not be dumb to share it over twitter and face wrath of Indian intelligence agencies?

Well he is an astrologer, so not exactly intelligent.

How do you know its a "lucky guess", how many predictions has he made about terrorist attacks in Pakistan that have been wrong?

I have seen plenty of such people since my childhood saying all sorts of stuff... 2 out of 10 prediction gets right and they will milk that to get more clients.
anyway dont want to argue about silly stuff.. carry on...

How do you know its not a lucky guess?
How do you know RAW is leaking info to an astrologer?(The absurdity of this question itself makes me wanna punch myself)
Why him, a media house would be a better option to leak info.

You tell me, how many correct predictions he has made about pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom