What's new

SENATOR SHAHI SYED RECOMMENDS DEATH PENALTY FOR POLITICIANS CONSUMING LIQUOR

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Home Home
January 13, 2017

ISLAMABAD: Senator Awami National Party (ANP) Shahi Syed has suggested death penalty to politicians who drink alcohol.
During Senate Standing Committee on Interior, Shahi Syed told committee that there should be a death penalty for politicians consuming alcohol. Rehman Malik, chairing the committee meeting, demanded a mandatory DNA test for them. The meeting had discussions on local and foreign booze.
On the occasion, Rehman Malik said that all politicians should undergo a DNA test, adding, “It should be declared whether someone ever consumed alcohol, marijuana or opium, prior to contesting an election”.
He was complimented by Syed that if this happened then majority of politicians would be disqualified. The ANP senator regretted that a Hindu is named for selling and consuming liquor, but it is actually done by a Muslim.
Javed Abbasi said whoever produces and sells moonshine it is illegal.

Not death penalty but strict punishment for alcohol consumption and production?

I am all for it. Everybody should be against alcohol and drugs consumption in Pakistan.

“It should be declared whether someone ever consumed alcohol, marijuana or opium, prior to contesting an election”

3/4th of the world would not qualify if this were to be enforced !!

gWfixYk.jpg

Too soon? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Charssion time to stock DAWAE mehangi hone wale ha DAWAE :D

...and I used to think that ANP was a leftist party :o:

I do agree that politicians should undergo a drug test, they should also undergo a health evaluation to ensure they are suitable to complete a full term so we don't get a repeat of what happened recently to the Governor of Sindh.

Shahi Syed asking for this? This guy? @Jaanbaz @Musafir117 one of the prime drugs smugglers in to Karachi is asking for death penalty for consuming alcohol. Sirf Pakistan mai..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom