What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

How things change in 4-5 hours.. When i went to sleep, we were talking about Dhoop Kinarey, Shaan, music and art in this thread.. On a lighter note, we almost came to agreement on exchanging politicians for soling the Kashmir issue.. And now, its suddenly Nazi ideology, talks of holocaust, pitfalls of Hinduism etc.. What a shame..

FreekIn, Rangbaaz, thanks for standing up against the recial slurs...Seems like this thread anyway has gone down the drain...

hey you forgot to thank me and thebrownguy :P :cry:

Thread is loaded with indians, and as usual they try to exert their views on our heads or call us names if we have other thoughts. Quantity does not equal quality. On a concluding note, I am glad our government is starting to realize the subtle nuances of hindutva infiltration. I will stand by their decisions and help to diminish any other indian influences on Pakistan.

Take note bachon, this is how hindi lobby also works in the west.

Thread is loaded with indians, and as usual they try to exert their views on our heads or call us names if we have other thoughts. Quantity does not equal quality. On a concluding note, I am glad our government is starting to realize the subtle nuances of hindutva infiltration. I will stand by their decisions and help to diminish any other indian influences on Pakistan.

Take note bachon, this is how hindi lobby also works in the west.

:what: :what: :what: :what: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

To: desiman, sparklingway, thebrownguy, Freekin

let the kid vomit the trash, why the hell are we trying to pick it up. he wont be here tomorrow probably, but we are here to stay.

To: the troll

read my signature and identify who is you in it. take that word as the reason why am not replying to you.

xebex

No thanks buddy, best keep your Pakistani identity to show off to your friends in America, you are an appeaser for hindutva ideology. That's enough proof for me.

You are again being judgmental and highly opinionated. Nobody has to prove his/her loyalty and patriotism to you or anybody for that matter.

Also : Troll alliance has been formed here. I hope sanity prevails.

To all Indians: No matter what debate you try to win over the Internet; You don't have an army of soldiers but one of rapists. Keep it in mind.

And they are coming to get the likes of ya!

To all Indians: No matter what debate you try to win over the Internet; You don't have an army of soldiers but one of rapists. Keep it in mind.

Well just as soon as you keep in your mind that your avatar contains a Hindu symbol known to the world through a word originating in Sanskrit which is our classical language.

Atleast be original and do not borrow Hindu/Indian imagery as Hitler and the Nazis did.

Get a life man; you are boring us with this drivel.

The swastika in my avatar represents the emblem of Nazi Party. It does not reflect the origin of swastika you idiot.

Didnt you know, the Swastika is an ancient Aryan/Hindu symbol usurped by the Nazi party for their pseudo-superiority ideology? So much for your anti-Hindu vitriol!

Let's not forget the Babri Mosque.
Let's not forget the Kashmiri sisters.
Let's not forget the Gujrat massacres.

What is there to be respected in an Indian Hindu?
What is there to respect in bigotry? Oh and we generally frown upon members that contribute poorly to the quality of this forum. I respect aggression but not a rude behavior.

Back
Top Bottom