What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

Rangbaaz, I will give you another example. If you take a pig from a dirty gutter, and give it a perfumed bath, it will be useless.
Five mins after the bath you will see the same pig in the same gutter.
Hope you are getting what i am trying to tell you.
Please don't waste your time on giving such perfumed baths to pigs.

Not everyone has to respect their beliefs. I look at their beliefs in shock and awe, with the way their society is based on caste system and their ideology beckons them to cleanse their land of Muslim invaders, I can never respect something for no reason, just because indians troll on this forum and want a crumb of sympathy? Not from me.

Then you dont have any idea what Islam is, your nothing but a brain washed low life and its because of people like you that the innocent Muslims have to suffer, grow up.

Let's not forget the Babri Mosque.
Let's not forget the Kashmiri sisters.
Let's not forget the Gujrat massacres.

What is there to be respected in an Indian Hindu?

Where in Islam does it say to mock at other religions?

Where does it say to call names to others?

What the heck is it with people here and becoming the guardian of Islam, I am seriously sick of this crap. Everyone here thinks they know what Islam is and that they have the moral responsibility to wage a war against everybody else for the benefit of the Muslim world. Seriously first go and understand the basic values of humanity and what the Quran says about respecting other individuals. By disrespecting a Hindu, you don’t automatically become a better Muslim, it just makes you a racist and anti-hindu personality.

Also, how are you helping your other Muslim brothers / sisters in Gujrat by calling names to Hindus or making fun of their books on internet? How do you think you're helping those Muslims in Gujrat by this if you really care about them?

Also, how are you helping your other Muslim brothers / sisters in Gujrat by calling names to Hindus or making fun of their books on internet? How do you think you're helping those Muslims in Gujrat by this if you really care about them?

He doesn’t, people like him only care how to hurt the other guy, the main reason the world is what it is today.

I am Muslim and in the Quran it is written that to respect other religions and faith regardless of what their views are. By disrespecting other religions it does not make you a better Muslim infact you are going against the teachings our prophet. Very very shameful post, I personally apologize to all Hindu members, please don’t take anything to heart.

One feels pity that you Muslims are hostages in India. I completely understand why you use the verses from Qur'an Majeed as a tool to survive even when the context has changed.

I don't blame you, it reminds me something though, as the poet says: Pohnchi Wahin Pay Khaak, Jahan Ka Khameer Tha

He doesn’t, people like him only care how to hurt the other guy, the main reason the world is what it is today.

It makes things even worse for those people. It's easy to pass on your comments on internet w/out thinking about it, but who have to suffer?

One feels pity that you Muslims are hostages in India. I completely understand why you use the verses from Qur'an Majeed as a tool to survive even when the context has changed.

I don't blame you, it reminds me something though, as the poet says: Pohnchi Wahin Pay Khaak, Jahan Ka Khameer Tha

Buddy I live in Canada and don’t mention the Quran as its obvious you know nothing about it. Just reading it is the easiest thing to do, understanding the real meaning is a very different story. You brain is too small for that.

This won't change much. I mean seriously, you can just go to your local video store and buy a movie for 100 rupees. Or stream it off the internet. Or torrent it.

Pakistani singers are going to India and Indian actors are coming to Pakistan. What's wrong with that?

I enjoy Indian channels because they come out with pretty fun stuff. Pakistani channels on the other hand can't stop showing blood and gore and other depressing stuff.

Pakistan's first 2 TV channels. Remember them? I don't because I wasn't alive then. One was Pakistani and one was Indian. Again, this was around 40 years ago.

Freaks like you, post nazi symbols as your avatars,with no knowledge what it represnts, and get your posts from youtube comment bars. People like you are the problem in the world today.

It makes things even worse for those people. It's easy to pass on your comments on internet w/out thinking about it, but who have to suffer?

That’s the sad part really that people such as these do not understand how their actions and words cause so much harm. They have been brain washed too much to understand the other point of view. You really cant blame them also, its just the way they are. But its sad that every Muslim has to suffer because of them, and I know how it feels living in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom