What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

oh BTW i am very interested in knowing why the indian channels are being banned in pakistan?

most of them as far as the little TV i watch tells me show those pathetic saas-bahu serials and cheap rip-offs of the western reality shows.

sorry i have no tv :P and i ahte sas bahu serials if some one wanna torture on me play indian channel infront of me i will die by that after 2 hours.:hang2:

Good point. Then you guys seriosly need to ban indian channels.. otherwise half of population will be wiped off watching it.:hang2::partay:

please dont comment on this post.. all are busy watching indian channels there..

please dont watch foreign channels too.. they are full of US and UK agendaaa

we dont have any problem with UK, US agenda atleast they dont show religious reituals and silly fictions like a character dies and then again wake up.
doosra teesara chota janum shanum

oh BTW i am very interested in knowing why the indian channels are being banned in pakistan?

most of them as far as the little TV i watch tells me show those pathetic saas-bahu serials and cheap rip-offs of the western reality shows.
all of them are open except those propaganda channels. TOI and das kadam type channels.

hheheheh yara for the same reason we want to ban this trash in Pakistan

we dont have any problem with UK, US agenda atleast they dont show religious reituals and silly fictions like a character dies and then again wake up.
doosra teesara chota janum shanum
Actually US and UK darams and movies are awesome. I love hallmark, HBO, star movies and start world and all other westren channel. but who is Going to watch darama which story is

Kiya karan hi kunsaliya ki saas key parosan ki dadi key dost ki billi (cat) key bachey ka pitta hai.

wtf.

all of them are open except those propaganda channels. TOI and das kadam type channels.
oh those. then u just need to ban the hindi news channels. most of the english news channels are pretty decent. and the non news channels are more concerned about TRPs than "propaganda"

hheheheh yara for the same reason we want to ban this trash in Pakistan
jana ji. if the trash is so trashy, no one will watch it anyways. why waste energy and efforts banning it?

as long as it doesnt harm , it does not need to be banned. stupid boring serials are in no way harmful. they are boring. just boring :D

oh those. then u just need to ban the hindi news channels. most of the english news channels are pretty decent. and the non news channels are more concerned about TRPs than "propaganda"
Actually my personal thinking is the ban is because a cable operator usually provide 65 to 70 channels. In these he needs to put all Pakistani channels, adjust atleast 5 to 6 Afghani channels (its a oral order from PEMRA in NWFP to facilitate Afghans) Some irani and arab channels as well. So where will he find all this space. Banning Indian channels will help creating the space for own channels.

jana ji. if the trash is so trashy, no one will watch it anyways. why waste energy and efforts banning it?

as long as it doesnt harm , it does not need to be banned. stupid boring serials are in no way harmful. they are boring. just boring :D

Oh no man you dont know the same trash is watched in India and Pakistan by mostly women and i wonder whats there in that bedhanga traan traan in between silly scenes :P and uff these silly Indian soaps sorry if i hurt anyone but damn these are so much pathetic saas bahu and same trash yak.

And oye these are harmful for Pakistan along with boring

Hindi movies too .. I guess... Today I formally give up any hope for India - Pakistan reconciliation...

Yes i am for banning these channels rightaway. Nothing constructive.

Also, ban bollywood movies and watch 3rd class trash movies made in pakistan.

as many pakistani members and even a Mod have said about quality of pak movies.

Back
Top Bottom