What's new

Self Introduction

Ikram Ahmed

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A).I am intrested in researching on everything.
I am researching on
1.Failure of economy of Pakistan and how it becomes better by watching and learning economic achievement of successfull developed countries like USA and UK etc.
2.How 3 types of Management are working in Pakistan and USA! ( governments).
3.National and International defense system, Intelligence work.
4.Micro and Macro diplomacy (USA is most perfect diplomatic country).
5.Psychology.
6.International Relations.
7.Current Affairs.
B)BUSINESS EXPERIENCE:
I have done small businesses are mentioned below:
1.Stock Trading.
2.Government Contractor.
3.Service Provider
4.Renta Car.
5.Property Investor
C)JOB EXPERIENCES:
1.Assistant Project Coordinator and documentation Officer@(HFP).
2.Forman =(Chinese Language Translator+ Machine Operator+cutter cleaner+ quality control officer+ lifter driver+ sanitary worker+) equivalent to labour! @ azm texes @ EPZK.
D)QUALIFICATION:
1.Bachelor's Degree in Arts.
2.Master's Degree in Economics.
3.Diploma Information Technology (average knowledge).
4.Basic Chinese course from China.
5. courses left by me software Engineering and MBA because at that time i didn't know National and International usage of these courses.
E)FUTURE PLANS:
I have many FUTURE PLANS but currently my plan is to get admission in NDU
to study Strategic Studies or Defense and war courses.

ok i will not post any graphic/blood/deadly pictures or videos. but i have a 1 question,
if you dont allow me to post any picture or video related to topics then why other members are posting videos related to topics? if you answer my question i shall remain thankfull to you. thankyou

ok i will not post any graphic/blood/deadly pictures or videos. but i have a 1 question,
if you dont allow me to post any picture or video related to topics then why other members are posting videos related to topics? if you answer my question i shall remain thankfull to you. thankyou
You have to wait for the account to be approved and now it is approved. So you can post now.

Impressive work but what you makes you think the US is successful at diplomacy I say the US has huge innovative industries and soft power

Impressive work but what you makes you think the US is successful at diplomacy I say the US has huge innovative industries and soft power
Success doesn't means diplomacy
success means Economic achievements and strength , educational & technological achievements, defense system achievements, cybersecurity & tracing achievements ,facilitating nation achievements, medical research achievements, crime rate 0 .
USA is successful country in every thing but it has perfect macro diplomatic policies as compare to other developed countries.
Diplomacy means policies for self benefits. It is good but USA have everything more then its needs but USA always tried to fully rule on whole world. Sometimes USA tired to harass Korea! some times Iran some times Pakistan! but they can't succeed, then sometimes USA internally and externally tried to make these countries as weak! in economically, technologically and in defense system etc, sometimes USA internally encourages and supports animes of those countries who are developing and specified limitations about interference of USA in them countries. Some time USA is criticizing on perfect economic plans through the media, USA don't like to see others become as successfull countries as USA.
USA is PLAYING DIRTY POLITICS with whole world specially ASIA.
USA is sharp , brave , diplomatic and also TIMID!
USA always avoid to harass those countries who are Powerful and showing the eye of angry lion like Korea.
every senseable country avoid to be aggressive specially with Necular Power country , because in the past USA threatened Korea and then korea became aggressive on USA and then USA changed the policy, because USA better know the results of aggressive talk between both countries .
USA alway created every INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS for its self benefits.
USA have Humanity only for its own citizens.
If USA will continue its dirty politics with whole world it may be becomes cause of WORLD WAR 3

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom