• Total voters

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1610557471066.png
1610557481891.png

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. She's smart. Doesn't want to get lynched in Pakistan by some rabid ***** for not observing local customs. This of course shouldn't stop one from protesting against regressive customs imposed in the name of "religion".
This is what the OP wants you to believe disguised under politics of nationalism.

This is the classic example pseudo liberals. Just put some change in their back side they are all yours. So much for the american and Indian consulate working overtime to promote their assets in the form of PDM.
These dynastic worshippers are here to lecture us on freedom of expression and democracy.
so you want her to be confined to one stereotype all her life? like the caste system?

I dont see anything wrong with either image. Her message in the first image is not wrong either - and you have to be seriously twisted to think otherwise.

so you want her to be confined to one stereotype all her life? like the caste system?

Just want them to spare us from their foreign paid hypocritic bullshit, like many on this forum who tried so hard to promote dynastic looters in the name of democracy.

I was searching for some dirty exposed picture of someone famous and apparently shareef as well. I did find some but seemed like fake.
I was intending to post them for the sake of fun, but one thought struck my mind: will I accept that for my self? the answer was no. So I left that activity.
Usually when we write something wrong on internet, it will be written there for eternity(nearly). If it was a lie, people will keep reading it. And your account of bad deeds will get supplies every now and then.
And guys and gals, internet is a bad thing in sense. Be careful. Allah will ask. And you might never get a chance to repent before death.

I was searching for some dirty exposed picture of someone famous and apparently shareef as well. I did find some but seemed like fake.
I was intending to post them for the sake of fun, but one thought struck my mind: will I accept that for my self? the answer was no. So I left that activity.
Usually when we write something wrong on internet, it will be written there for eternity(nearly). If it was a lie, people will keep reading it. And your account of bad deeds will get supplies every now and then.
And guys and gals, internet is a bad thing in sense. Be careful. Allah will ask. And you might never get a chance to repent before death.
you think too much
Lol at bothsideism. One side wants to lynch people for wearing western clothes. The other side wants people to be allowed to wear whatever they want. No, both sides aren't equally bad. One is much, much worse.
only side wanting to lynch her seem to be pro government pti supporters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom