What's new

Selam, Merhaba, Assalamualaikum!

AbuzarIlyas

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CyBHou_XUAADaee.jpg

Abuzar Ilyas is here. A media graduate and a writer, analyst working on defense and geopolitical affairs from last 7 years.

I was following the posts of this forum from last many years. Got much from the discussions and there was always an urge to add something from my analytical skills and from the information available to me.

I have also few reservations about the 'religious threads' in PDF due to which sometimes the Muslims get offended. I have tagged the PDF's twitter and facebook profiles many times in my complaints.

Nothing hidden in my identity and profile. A young journalist i am. Looking forward for healthy relationship with members and administration of this forum.

Regards:
Muhammad Abuzar Ilyas.

You can contact me @AbuzarIlyas on twitter.

CyBHou_XUAADaee.jpg

Abuzar Ilyas is here. A media graduate and a writer, analyst working on defense and geopolitical affairs from last 7 years.

I was following the posts of this forum from last many years. Got much from the discussions and there was always an urge to add something from my analytical skills and from the information available to me.

I have also few reservations about the 'religious threads' in PDF due to which sometimes the Muslims get offended. I have tagged the PDF's twitter and facebook profiles many times in my complaints.

Nothing hidden in my identity and profile. A young journalist i am. Looking forward for healthy relationship with members and administration of this forum.

Regards:
Muhammad Abuzar Ilyas.

You can contact me @AbuzarIlyas on twitter.

:welcome: to :pdf:

I hope you will enjoy your time here and find the discussions with different members to be very informative. Hope that you say here is beneficial for both you and the forum!

Enjoy.

Best regards!

:welcome: to :pdf:

I hope you will enjoy your time here and find the discussions with different members to be very informative. Hope that you say here is beneficial for both you and the forum!

Enjoy.

Best regards!
I am obliged sir. Thankyou for these words. :-)

Thanks everyone for welcoming :-)

Started giving input on different threads.

Back
Top Bottom