What's new

See how much Kashmiri love India and Indian forces.

Enjoy the childish age. :smokin: But dont do it in front of public, probably they considered you :crazy:
Dont know about Pakistan but here public consider comedians cool :smokin: and Islamists who say they "can destroy Israel in 10 mins" as what you have aptly shown ':crazy:'. :lol:

BTW, if you really had "destroy Israel in 10 mins" competence, you would have changed your government from corrupt Nawaz Sharief to someone else 10 years ago.

Face it Mr Achmed. You cann't do anything.

Now now, stop acting like Hamza, I am not your Immy.
i think ive finally realised you are gay and cant stop talking about IK and hamza

is it some sort of your twisted gay fantasy....
do you want to be the top or bottom :lol: :lol:

Ranjeet wants to be in a sandwich in between Ik and Hamza.

Dont know about Pakistan but here public consider comedians cool :smokin: and Islamists who say they "can destroy Israel in 10 mins" as what you have aptly shown ':crazy:'. :lol:

BTW, if you really had "destroy Israel in 10 mins" competence, you would have changed your government from corrupt Nawaz Sharief to someone else 10 years ago.

Face it Mr Achmed. You cann't do anything.

i think i did not touch Isreal & you say silent, i kill you. :lol: Now its our strategy how we can destroy Zionist state.

So i think Nawaz was our former PM & we never let any one to derail political gov. If you are so transparent than why you should not give right to Kashmirs. I think Our political leaders are wise enough to deter and counter foreign attacks on Pakistan. Need not to worry about our political system, our political leaders are at one page if Pakistan needs them in any necessity. :pakistan:

Now we will show you how with political parities we would solving our problems and how we can beat India & assassination expert ISREAL.

And in matter of Kashmir they will get good results and formally or informally India declared for their independence. :guns:

Back
Top Bottom