What's new

See how Indian media is supporting Cyril Almeida

HMMM... don´t I? Enlighten me PLEASE!!!!

And what more is anti-Pakistan than publishing something that portrays Pak Army as terror supporters? And he is refusing to share info about his sources. Aik chori upper say seena zori.

Well, BRA PHUCKING VO.

When your civilian government deliberately used him to take on Army just because your PM Is facing too much opposition it is not the fault of Cyril.

Cyril Almeida is very right to refuse disclosing the sources. If we media people disclose our sources we lose the trust of our sources and thus we cannot act as a watchdog. Plus it is our ethically duty to protect the sources.

Exactly they are not doing him any favours by creating idiotic reporting. He is just a reporter who has been used by some minister in the govt to publish that story.

Hi,

It just did not happen like that.

Cyril is a part of the setup. It was a part of the game that he will hide behind being a reporter who printed this material---and lay the blame on the party leaking the information.

He should be put in jail like hey did to the reporter in the U S---till he releases the names---and he should also be charged under the army act---.

When your civilian government deliberately used him to take on Army just because your PM Is facing too much opposition it is not the fault of Cyril.

Cyril Almeida is very right to refuse disclosing the sources. If we media people disclose our sources we lose the trust of our sources and thus we cannot act as a watchdog. Plus it is our ethically duty to protect the sources.

Hi,

On national security matters he has NO RIGHTS---he should be asked---if refuses to give out the names---should be put in jail for contemnmpt till he discloses info---like the judge did in the U S a few years ago---then Cyril should be tried under the army act----and charged.

Hi,

It just did not happen like that.

Cyril is a part of the setup. It was a part of the game that he will hide behind being a reporter who printed this material---and lay the blame on the party leaking the information.

He should be put in jail like hey did to the reporter in the U S---till he releases the names---and he should also be charged under the army act---.

Hi,

On national security matters he has NO RIGHTS---he should be asked---if refuses to give out the names---should be put in jail for contemnmpt till he discloses info---like the judge did in the U S a few years ago---then Cyril should be tried under the army act----and charged.
I agree with you sir, my opinion was based on incomplete information..now I have complete info so I totally agree with you...He must be arrested and until he divulges the names...though I know the NS is behind it...

I agree with you sir, my opinion was based on incomplete information..now I have complete info so I totally agree with you...He must be arrested and until he divulges the names...though I know the NS is behind it...

Hi,

I think that it was Mariam Nawaz behind the game plan.

Hi,

Well yes there is this like the one in US wherein if it is matter of national security the journalists can be asked and dragged to court for disclosing the sources if they refuse they can be jailed.

As far as Cyril is concerned well if you have time please read a write up by former editor Dawn, Abbas Nasir he also read between the lines, expressed the thoughts that if may had been a political move by NS

Back
Top Bottom