What's new

Security forces make gains in Maidan area: ISPR

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Security forces made significant gains during the last three days of an ongoing operation beginning June 6, clearing areas of Maidan, after the clearance of Mohammadi Top in Kurram and Haider Kandao in Tirah valley, according to ISPR.

During the last two days of the operation, 35 alleged militants were killed while 15 were injured reportedly. The security forces suffered the loss of one soldier, while five were injured.

The forces took full control of heights on the central Derastani Ridge which overlooks the entire Maidan and Kuki Khel valley.

Terrorists were also flushed out of heights of Darwazgai Kandao.

Security forces make gains in Maidan area: ISPR | DAWN.COM

Good, the less terrorists, the better.

Good, the less terrorists, the better.

Any idea what's the numbers of the terrorists? because I hope the PA aren't going in blind without knowing appox numbers they are fighting against.

Any idea what's the numbers of the terrorists? because I hope the PA aren't going in blind without knowing appox numbers they are fighting against.

No idea on the number, but PA usually uses surveillance crafts, such as drones, to map the area and find all the militant hideouts before conducting an operation.

No idea on the number, but PA usually uses surveillance crafts, such as drones, to map the area and find all the militant hideouts before conducting an operation.

I was inquiring about the overall numbers they intend to uproot, kill or capture - 5,000, 10,000? what numbers are we talking about as a whole?

I was inquiring about the overall numbers they intend to uproot, kill or capture - 5,000, 10,000? what numbers are we talking about as a whole?

check daily news then . today 35 terrorists 1 solder dead in khyber . today pakistani forces reached darastani range and captured it .

check daily news then . today 35 terrorists 1 solder dead in khyber . today pakistani forces reached darastani range and captured it .

???? bhai mere,

I hope to god this is a planned operation with certain objectives in mind - what are the objectives? - kitne terroriston ko bhagana ya maarna chahte hain? - jahan jahan operations ho rahi hai - intelligence report ke anusaar wahan kitne terrorists hain?

???? bhai mere,

I hope to god this is a planned operation with certain objectives in mind - what are the objectives? - kitne terroriston ko bhagana ya maarna chahte hain? - jahan jahan operations ho rahi hai - intelligence report ke anusaar wahan kitne terrorists hain?

do you realy think they will release it on internet ? :undecided:

do you realy think they will release it on internet ? :undecided:

why ever not?? there are always estimates of the number of terrorists - this makes it all the more easier to gain support from all agencies and the Pakistani awaam. The people have a right to know what their fauj is doing there and who they are facing against and their numbers.

why ever not?? there are always estimates of the number of terrorists - this makes it all the more easier to gain support from all agencies and the Pakistani awaam. The people have a right to know what their fauj is doing there and who they are facing against and their numbers.

lolz yaar you ignore terrorists here they are watching every news every place on internet . a stupid army will post real figures on media only while fighting with terrorists . till now even main stream media is not allowed to enter in war zone .

lolz yaar you ignore terrorists here they are watching every news every place on internet . a stupid army will post real figures on media only while fighting with terrorists . till now even main stream media is not allowed to enter in war zone .

I don't think you are getting my point. I am just asking for the overall numbers of terrorists that the army is facing - not precise details of where and how many located at every sector.

I don't think you are getting my point. I am just asking for the overall numbers of terrorists that the army is facing - not precise details of where and how many located at every sector.

my dear sir how many time i told you pak forces don't give a single SH!t to media internet news . we all know 13 groups of ttp have some 30 to 350000 members

my dear sir how many time i told you pak forces don't give a single SH!t to media internet news . we all know 13 groups of ttp have some 30 to 350000 members

is it 35K or 350K...I'll assume it's 35K - I guess this will be a pretty long drawn out string of operations then....and 35K is a pretty huge number.

is it 35K or 350K...I'll assume it's 35K - I guess this will be a pretty long drawn out string of operations then....and 35K is a pretty huge number.

yes dear all of them are 35k and the problem is they have reserve bases in AFG so when we hit them they run to AFG and then letter come back on attack on border posts . if nato -isaf - US - afg forces seal border we can finish them in a month but they don't do it and even they support them to keep pak busy in wot .

Back
Top Bottom