What's new

Security Clearance in NDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pak77

New Recruit

Reaction score
AoA,

I cleared test and interview for AM Electronics, SPS-8 in NDC in Dec 2010 and received security clearance form in March 2011. I sent them back after filling them and cleared my security. However, I haven't received any job offer letter yet, I inquired their HR department and they say my name is in waiting list and there is no vacancy now and they will call me if there is any vacancy. What should I do? Should I wait for this or not, Please help :undecided:

Is your security cleared completely?

Who came for your security interview? ISI man?

Yes my security clearance is complete I confirmed it. ISI and IB men

You are not cleared , if you were you wouldn't be posting here. It is their polite way of telling , you did not get the job.

seedhe trha q nahi bta dty yh NDC waly ajib he mzak ha

They might need you in future in case of an emergency , that is the reason they dont outright Reject you.

How did you apply for the job if there is no vacancy???

I hope you are right FOX bhai

How did you apply for the job if there is no vacancy???

The job was advertised in a local newspaper. One of my classmates received the offer letter in July 2011 and two others in Jan 2012. All of them cleared the test and interview with me. I hope they call me in near future...

Well good luck then!

Aeronaut why have you deleted my post. How was that in violation of any rules?
You probably have no idea about NDC, SPD and ISI selection procedures. What I said, i am going to say again and have webby's say on this.
NDC and SPD have a habit of wasting candidates time, they always prefer people who have relatives already serving there. Their tests and interviews are just a formality and ISI has joined the clan. I had given test for grade 17 post in ISI back in 2010 and now in august they have sent me a letter for an interview, when I have a way better job now. So do your self a favour and stop relying on these idiots and go for something fair as CSS.

Aeronaut why have you deleted my post. How was that in violation of any rules?
You probably have no idea about NDC, SPD and ISI selection procedures. What I said, i am going to say again and have webby's say on this.
NDC and SPD have a habit of wasting candidates time, they always prefer people who have relatives already serving there. Their tests and interviews are just a formality and ISI has joined the clan. I had given test for grade 17 post in ISI back in 2010 and now in august they have sent me a letter for an interview, when I have a way better job now. So do your self a favour and stop relying on these idiots and go for something fair as CSS.

Aeronaut may not know about NDC or ISI , or IB , or MI , but i Do , the Background checks in ISI take Time , you are not the only Candidate , and they dont have that many free Agents to assign for every background check .

in Intelligence it is not Identify your target & Eliminate it , it take patience , sometimes you have to sit in one place for Days , even months , doing nothing just staring in empty Space.

your post seems more like a personal Vendetta against ISI . so i will advice members to not take it seriously.

As FOX said, these institutions take their time. A company I know of had to get a security clearance for a tender for Army, and it took a whole lot of time.

Although it is really frustrating.

And no relative stuff here. Sons of Maj-Gen and Lt. Gen don't get into army even after giving 3 tests and failing yet again in ISSB. Odd cases may happen.

Gentlemen please pray for me and thanks for every body who replied to my post...

Aeronaut may not know about NDC or ISI , or IB , or MI , but i Do , the Background checks in ISI take Time , you are not the only Candidate , and they dont have that many free Agents to assign for every background check .

in Intelligence it is not Identify your target & Eliminate it , it take patience , sometimes you have to sit in one place for Days , even months , doing nothing just staring in empty Space.

your post seems more like a personal Vendetta against ISI . so i will advice members to not take it seriously.

Like I said it took them 2 years to declare result of written tests only, security clearence takes place after that. There was no grudge mentioned in my post against ISI, if you feel that way then I cant help it. I also have an experience with SPD, so I know what I am talking about. When a person fails a security test he is informed directly as it happened to one of my friends, so kindly don't act like a final authority on the subject and let people decide themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom