What's new

" Secular India "

Status
Not open for further replies.
But pakistan never proclaimed itself to be secular.from beginning itself it was meant to be an islamic state.So its not for pak to prove its secularism .rather its for india to prove it.

Secularism ke bare mein ratti bhar pata nahi fir bhi secularism ki baatein karte hain. :rofl:

But pakistan never proclaimed itself to be secular.from beginning itself it was meant to be an islamic state.So its not for pak to prove its secularism .rather its for india to prove it.

What Islamic state??.the primary basis for an Islamic state that it must be governed by Islamic religious law not the anglican law.Pakistan is an Islamic republic.A term completly ambiguous and often contradictory.Not even the people who run these countries knows the meaning of this term and No Islamic Republic ever has similar structures either :lol:

Secularism ke bare mein ratti bhar pata nahi fir bhi secularism ki baatein karte hain. :rofl:

tum logon ko islamic demoracy ka pata naee phir bhi baten karte ho:rofl: ......aur islam k bare mein pata naee kiya kiya kehte ho ..halake k islamic democracy 18 centuary k baad kisi islamic country mein naee i ..even pakistan mein bhi naee ..........

jis din islamic democracy i (aaj k dor k hisaab se ) uss din muslims russia america ,british ki tarahan 20 ,25 saal empire naee balke centuries mein hukumat karega ......:woot....this is wat western donot want ...........

What Islamic state??.the primary basis for an Islamic state that it must be governed by Islamic religious law not the anglican law.Pakistan is an Islamic republic.A term completly ambiguous and often contradictory.Not even the people who run these countries knows the meaning of this term and No Islamic Republic ever has similar structures either :lol:

Fair enough! But what important to note is that we never claimed to be a secular state, of course unlike India.

Secularism was added in Indian Constitution by Indira Gandhi in 70's for the vote bank politics...
It was added to preamble much later in indira's time but india from 15th aug 1947 onwards always proclaimed itself to be secular state.

Acting chief Justice 24 March 2007 – 20 July 2007

Face Palm!! So acting CJ is not CJ, is that your point? I wonder if you know the events happened in 2007? if not then it's useless to expand my point.

Face Palm!! So acting CJ is not CJ, is that your point? I wonder if you know the events happened in 2007? if not then it's useless to expand my point.

Musharraf tried to bring good image for Pakistan.

Musharraf tried to bring good image for Pakistan.

Oh yeah, surething! Thanks to Mushi for that unprecedented image! You must try to project that image in your country, it yields results overnight.

BTW now since you know that we had such a CJ why don't you edit CJ part of your that post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom