What's new

Second to None PAF Mag Executive Editor

Falaksherkhan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone, I am serving as Executive Editor in "Seond to None" PAF Magazine. I have shared some posts from previous editions and will post from new editions also in the future. Anyone interested to ask anything about the magazine is welcome to contact me.
Warm regards
Falak Sher Khan
Executive Editor
Second to None Mag
DGPR PAF.
https://secondtononepaf.com/contact-us/
Second to none Magazine 7th.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am serving as Executive Editor in "Seond to None" PAF Magazine. I have shared some posts from previous editions and will post from new editions also in the future. Anyone interested to ask anything about the magazine is welcome to contact me.
Warm regards
Falak Sher Khan
Executive Editor
Second to None Mag
DGPR PAF. View attachment 774535
Welcome to the forum. I hope to see more people from forces and specially from media wings of Armed Forces becoming members of this forum.

Warm regards
Falak Sher Khan
Executive Editor
Second to None Mag
DGPR PAF. View attachment 774535
Salaam,

Where can you buy the magazines in Jhelum, Punjab.

Checked everywhere and no one has heard of this magazine.

Congratulations! It looks very nice! I love the cover photo!
Thank you, warm regards,
Excellent. Hail to @Falaksherkhan
Thank you, warm regards,
@Falaksherkhan how can overseas Pakistanis buy this? Can you guys start putting this as a Kindle book on Amazon? That will bring in good money for you guys and make it very easy to buy as well.
Good idea, let us work on it, thank you.
Previous editions of the magazine available on their website in the PDF format.

I just can't find the very first edition in the PDF version. If anyone has any links, please share.
We will upload it today InshaAllah,
Welcome to the forum. I hope to see more people from forces and specially from media wings of Armed Forces becoming members of this forum.
Thank you, it's an absolute pleasure to be here, warm regards.
Salaam,

Where can you buy the magazines in Jhelum, Punjab.

Checked everywhere and no one has heard of this magazine.
We are working on this issue to provide it in all cities, for the time being, you can get it via subscription method. You can get a printed hardcopy at a discounted rate of only Rs.1800/- for One whole year, including 4 Editions. Avail of this offer by transferring Rs. 1800/- in our mentioned account:
PAF Magazine Fund
Account no:1161289491002279
MCB E-9 Branch.

Last edited:
Thank you, warm regards,

Thank you, warm regards,

Good idea, let us work on it, thank you.

We will upload it today InshaAllah,

Thank you, it's an absolute pleasure to be here, warm regards.

We are working on this issue to provide it in all cities, for the time being, you can get it via subscription method. You can get a printed hardcopy at a discounted rate of only Rs.1800/- for One whole year, including 4 Editions. Avail of this offer by transferring Rs. 1800/- in our mentioned account:
PAF Magazine Fund
Account no:1161289491002279
MCB E-9 Branch.

thanks for sharing this information, transferred funds, now what? do i need to email someplace or what to give my shipping address?

Warm regards
Falak Sher Khan
Executive Editor
Second to None Mag
DGPR PAF.
https://secondtononepaf.com/contact-us/
View attachment 774535
Welcome and very nice to see new material, can you please let me know if subscriptions are available internationally? Would be easier if it was available online in some form.

Back
Top Bottom