What's new

Second test of Nirbhay cruise missile in February

The MoD-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd’s (HAL) Bengaluru-based Engine Test Bed Research & Development Centre (ETBRDC) has developed a turbofan (see below) for powering all members of the Nirbhay cruise missile family.

jw0PN6s.jpg

TRISHUL: Nirbhay Cruise Missile Family Finally Revealed!

???

Last edited:
This time it will hit the bulls eye. DRDO is now mastered the missile tech. Best of luck :tup:

I mean we don't hav lot of experience in building submarines nuclear ones or is it normally takes 12 years for other countries also
From where you got this that we took 12 years to devlop submarines?
And yes we dont have enough experience.

Laghu shakti engine is used in Lakshya and it has been devloped by ADA not GTRE-HAL.

No bhai,Russkies or for the matter of fact,no country can provide you propulsion system for a 300+ km range missile.That's why DRDO has having to develop a separate ramjet engine for the 800 km range supersonic LACM,formerly known as Air Delivered Munition despite of having the Brahmos joint venture.The experience gained from Brahmos project would benefit this project though.

No bhai,Russkies or for the matter of fact,no country can provide you propulsion system for a 300+ km range missile.

It happens on the sly even today...how else do you think there are cruise missiles in our neighborhood...whole missile systems were transfered clandestinely.

It happens on the sly even today...how else do you think there are cruise missiles in our neighborhood...whole missile systems were transfered clandestinely.

That's an unique and exceptional case dude since the provider country has its own agenda behind;just show me another example.But India and Russia do not share such a relation even if we would like to believe so.
And don't tell me what CAN be done but look at what HAS been done so far and being done at present.

nirbhay test success is a crucial for indigenous cruise missile tech... :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom