What's new

Second Chechen War - In Pictures

i dont agree, russia did what barbarians do, in chechnya, pakistan should peacefully deal the matter

secondly talibans are not separatists, they are not innocent but people who are fed up by army operations and american drone attacks are creating troubles

i dont think that installing a puppet dictator like hamid kerzai and providing bribes will resolve the situation

chechens will rebel again how soon is the question, not whether the rebellion is cut down

^ Your logic is inherently a fraudulent one based on mere hearsay. :coffee:

Go visit chechnya yourself and then come back to spout the above rubbish.

^ Your logic is inherently a fraudulent one based on mere hearsay. :coffee:

Go visit chechnya yourself and then come back to spout the above rubbish.

btw, its an amusement teasing you :lol::lol:

come on please if we can stay calm and try to find the truth in this situation it will be better than personal insults
first i think that chechan is better off a prosper state with good relations with russia so the chechan people can live their lives in peace without fear of being killed any second with freedom of relagion and a civil governement
OR let them fight russia where some powers can watch chechen and russia kill eachother and enjoy the show will be wasting lives of chechan brothers and a weak russia is not something muslim nations want( pakistan iran egypt) dont forget USA and isreal
i really want everyone to think about this

Why you Arabs only think about Palestine as a Muslim Issue, while It is Not. Chechniya & Kashmir are as Important to us as Palestine. If Israel is an enemy so are, Russia and India for the same crimes.

For Pakistan, the route should be similar to what Russia did in Chechnya. Carry out a very large scale military operation to wipe out the terrorists once and for all. They did in 2008 I think and the area is relatively peaceful.Same has to be done for the entire northern areas where they have influence.

Chechnya problem is very similar to Pakistan's taliban problem... I felt very sad that some people showed this hypocrisy in this topic. They denounce their own taliban but they support terrorists in Chechnya? What kind of double-facedness is that?

Why is it too hard to understand for you the difference between the terrorists and the Freedom Fighters whose land has been occupied by an Invader ???

Again I would say We are Not supporting No Terrorists, and Just those who are fighting against the Oppression.

Ooops, when is Putin coming, I hope he aint making any mistake???:unsure:

Why you Arabs only think about Palestine as a Muslim Issue, while It is Not. Chechniya & Kashmir are as Important to us as Palestine. If Israel is an enemy so are, Russia and India for the same crimes.
i am not arab i am egyptian
and all you posted is wrong first i do care about kashmir and i pray to allah that one day it will be free from indians however chechan i think and this is only my opinion that it is better off without extremest i use my mind to judge if the chechan people fight it will lead to more death from both sides and i do care about chechan and russia personally and for my country intrest
i dont think russia fight them for no reason and of course russia is not doing it becouse they are muslims there are a good number of muslims in russia and if you look at the list of russian allays you will see that almost all muslim superpowers are allay to russia they fight them becouse they are a threat to russian security and all of this can be avoided if our chechan brothers live peacfuly in their land and have a civil state everyone win and everybody happy what is wrong with this ?

So than what about all the Christians being murdered in Africa, why so quiet about that? Every Muslim cries for the Palestinians but we never hear about none Muslims.

Why is it too hard to understand for you the difference between the terrorists and the Freedom Fighters whose land has been occupied by an Invader ???

Again I would say We are Not supporting No Terrorists, and Just those who are fighting against the Oppression.

So the Tibetans are freedom fighters? China should give up Tibetan land to? Chechnya has been a part of Russia for hundreds of years, it is to Russia what California is to America.

There are two types of Chechens, pro Russian and terrorist Chechens. The pro Russian Chechens live normal lives, work, go to school and enlist in the military. The other Chechens take schools hostage, theaters hostage, and commit atrocities such as beheadings, torcher, ect.

Your argument is futile and has all the markings of a terrorist sympathizer, if an ethnic group in Pakistan demanded their own separate state should Pakistan bend over backwards and give it to them? If Pakistani separatists attacked Pakistan troops as well as innocent civilians like the Chechens have done should they be considered freedom fighters?

Lets give it up for those brave Chechen freedom fighters, murdering schools children, taking theaters hostage, bombing innocent civilians, and beheading soldiers as well as gouching their eyes out.

Russian soldiers raped entire Chechen villages and cut off the noses of young Chechen Muslims. I like Russians for some things, but this is something I can never forget.

Take a lesson, I bet you did not even know that Russians as well as other ethnicities were discriminated against and physically assaulted by the Chechens even before there was a war.

Look here:

First Chechen War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From 1991 to 1994 tens of thousands of people of non-Chechen ethnicity left the republic amidst reports of violence and discrimination against the non-Chechen population (mostly Russians, Ukrainians and Armenians).[11][12][13] Chechen industry began to fail as a result of many Russian engineers and workers leaving or being expelled from the republic

Russians and none Chechens were treated harshly by the Chechens even killed. No one was crying when the Chechens were killing, beating and discriminating against Russians but when word gets out that some Chechens could have suffered do to the Russian military than all hell breaks lose.

and all you posted is wrong first i do care about kashmir and i pray to allah that one day it will be free from indians however chechan i think and this is only my opinion that it is better off without extremest i use my mind to judge if the chechan people fight it will lead to more death from both sides and i do care about chechan and russia personally and for my country intrest
i dont think russia fight them for no reason and of course russia is not doing it becouse they are muslims there are a good number of muslims in russia and if you look at the list of russian allays you will see that almost all muslim superpowers are allay to russia they fight them becouse they are a threat to russian security and all of this can be avoided if our chechan brothers live peacfuly in their land and have a civil state everyone win and everybody happy what is wrong with this ?

So can't the same rule apply to Palestine, Kashmir and all other occupied muslim lands ? Why discriminate against Chechans only.

So can't the same rule apply to Palestine, Kashmir and all other occupied muslim lands ? Why discriminate against Chechans only.
good qustion
well chechan was a part of russia i dont know when was chechan a nation and if you really care for muslims you dont accept them being used by the west and puppet muslim nations to do damage to russia and they dont care if they get slaughtered by russians they are just using them and watching them kill eachother while eating pop corn
i cant say the same to phalstine or kashmir phalstin has a holy masjed and it is palstinine land and these isreals came from across the world and killed arabs to get this land
kashmir case is not the same also becouse even if pakistan leave kashmir to india they will not leave you alone and almost every muslim nation knows that india is hostile to islam why should we add russia to that camp
of course my opinion is infulanced by my country intrest and my love to russia and their history and people

I suggest you not to speak if you don’t know reality. Misleading in Pakistan through western media becomes a common practice. Chechnya was an internal problem of Russian Federation which was propagated by west and US to get their evil goals to destabilize region with help of their ARAB PUPPETS.

Those were Arab supported brain washed with old US tactics using Islamic principal of Jihad in wrong manners. KSA financed, supplied arms and trained young people of Chechnya on behalf of US & West. Just like in Pakistan.

Shameful reality is that Pakistan involved everywhere where their Masters (US & KSA) directed. So what we achieved?

At that moment there were plan to destabilize Caucasus only to control energy rich Caspian sea and transportation routes. We should appreciate Russia which move back this evil strategy and pushed US outside South Ossetia and Abkhazia (Former Georgia) in 2008.

Chechen were/are inhuman warrior people and their resistance to government was headache even for Stalin when he ordered to fill trains with Chechens & dispersed them in Siberia and in Ural. (That’s another story).

Just think; why KSA can’t allow freedom fighters in own country? Why EU didn’t tolerate Muslim resistance in Bosnia war and killed hundreds? Yes in other country their sense of democracy and freedom fighter raised strangely.

Jihad & freedom fighting was their mind child in Afghanistan till they didn't get bullet in return from this mind child and then started to called Terrorism. Now if Russian government called these brainwashed people 'terrorists', i don't think you should disagree.

baker-600.jpg

Powerful image ....

I suggest you not to speak if you don’t know reality. Misleading in Pakistan through western media becomes a common practice. Chechnya was an internal problem of Russian Federation which was propagated by west and US to get their evil goals to destabilize region with help of their ARAB PUPPETS.

Those were Arab supported brain washed with old US tactics using Islamic principal of Jihad in wrong manners. KSA financed, supplied arms and trained young people of Chechnya on behalf of US & West. Just like in Pakistan.

Shameful reality is that Pakistan involved everywhere where their Masters (US & KSA) directed. So what we achieved?

At that moment there were plan to destabilize Caucasus only to control energy rich Caspian sea and transportation routes. We should appreciate Russia which move back this evil strategy and pushed US outside South Ossetia and Abkhazia (Former Georgia) in 2008.

Chechen were/are inhuman warrior people and their resistance to government was headache even for Stalin when he ordered to fill trains with Chechens & dispersed them in Siberia and in Ural. (That’s another story).

Just think; why KSA can’t allow freedom fighters in own country? Why EU didn’t tolerate Muslim resistance in Bosnia war and killed hundreds? Yes in other country their sense of democracy and freedom fighter raised strangely.

Jihad & freedom fighting was their mind child in Afghanistan till they didn't get bullet in return from this mind child and then started to called Terrorism. Now if Russian government called these brainwashed people 'terrorists', i don't think you should disagree.

So than what about all the Christians being murdered in Africa, why so quiet about that? Every Muslim cries for the Palestinians but we never hear about none Muslims.

So the Tibetans are freedom fighters? China should give up Tibetan land to? Chechnya has been a part of Russia for hundreds of years, it is to Russia what California is to America.

There are two types of Chechens, pro Russian and terrorist Chechens. The pro Russian Chechens live normal lives, work, go to school and enlist in the military. The other Chechens take schools hostage, theaters hostage, and commit atrocities such as beheadings, torcher, ect.

Your argument is futile and has all the markings of a terrorist sympathizer, if an ethnic group in Pakistan demanded their own separate state should Pakistan bend over backwards and give it to them? If Pakistani separatists attacked Pakistan troops as well as innocent civilians like the Chechens have done should they be considered freedom fighters?

Lets give it up for those brave Chechen freedom fighters, murdering schools children, taking theaters hostage, bombing innocent civilians, and beheading soldiers as well as gouching their eyes out.

Take a lesson, I bet you did not even know that Russians as well as other ethnicities were discriminated against and physically assaulted by the Chechens even before there was a war.

Look here:

First Chechen War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russians and none Chechens were treated harshly by the Chechens even killed. No one was crying when the Chechens were killing, beating and discriminating against Russians but when word gets out that some Chechens could have suffered do to the Russian military than all hell breaks lose.

Very well explained.:tup: I'm tired of arguing with these terrorist sympathisers like fasih khan who want Chechnya to turn into Afghanistan. Are they happy that taliban killed some 100000 pakistanis? Such hypocrites.

baker-600.jpg

Powerful image ....

Yeah, so cute girl. :flirt: I wonder where she is now.:confused:

The Saudi Foreign Fighters actually made it worse for the chechens they were sufis but when the saudis came a certain ideology followed them, the wounds are healing Chechens fought alongside Russia during Georgia, anyway enough with the Houses and rebuilding actual war pictures.

Agreeable. The jihadis come from wahabi ideology as I can tell from my limited understanding of what some of my Sufi acquaintances have said.

In fact, if Russia goes ahead with banning Wahabism, it would make Russia immune to Jihad and peace between all communities would prevail. Wish GOI could think of banning Wahhabi school of thought as well.

Then why so hypocritical of not including Turkestan of China? It is "Muslim state" as well. Or is it that you deny their existence?

Antagonizing everyone at the same time isn't really Pakistan's cup of tea, mate. Putin is not Sonia Gandhi. Don't confuse the two.

Naturally. It was the territory of Rus on and off for many centuries. Someone choosing some new religion doesn't change it one bit.

Your definition of "terrorists", "oppression" etc is quite different from what the rest of the world perceives.

and all you posted is wrong first i do care about kashmir and i pray to allah that one day it will be free from indians
however chechan i think and this is only my opinion that it is better off without extremest i use my mind to judge if the chechan people fight it will lead to more death from both sides and i do care about chechan and russia personally and for my country intrest

Don't talk about things you don't know. Either have knowledge about it or don't make sweeping statements that would only make yourself look negative.

Back
Top Bottom