What's new

Scotland Yard offered handing Altaf Hussain in 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.
San You Show Any Scotland Yard Official Doccument In This Regard, Or Its All Some Sick kids Brain Child Production?
He Was Allowed enternce By The Vry secretive Inner Circle Of British Establisment Working Directly Under Queen? The Reason He Been Allowed Isn the Geopolitical Location & situation Of Karachi & Pakistan.
you got any document to prove bold part... Or Its All Some Sick kids Brain Child Production?

that is 'your knowledge'... not everybody shares your knowledge about pakistan and its people... usually you guys are proved wrong... :)
btw how many days do you give mushy before he runs to UK... or is he an agent too.. :rofl:

At Least We Arent Been Governned By A Italian Mafia Witch & Her Slave Sikh?:rofl:
Bt Our Relationship With Bratian & KSA Is Still Too Deep,just Because They Also Hve Different Intersts & Stakes In Our Country?:rofl:
Enough For Your Tiny Knowledge, For The Day Today? Now Tell Me Where Sonia Ghandhi born In Italy, what She Was Before Marrying To Rajeev?;)

you got any document to prove bold part... Or Its All Some Sick kids Brain Child Production?

Its Very Simple Try Anything On Any level, There Only Be A Middle Finger of Queen, Do You Know The Meaning? It Mean FK Off?:lol:
Salman Rushdi & him Enjoy Same Level Of secret permissions, Bt With Different Level Of Protection?
Thats the Official ÌSI leaks For You, today?

At Least We Arent Been Governned By A Italian Mafia Witch & Her Slave Sikh?:rofl:
Bt Our Relationship With Bratian & KSA Is Still Too Deep,just Because They Also Hve Different Intersts & Stakes In Our Country?:rofl:
Enough For Your Tiny Knowledge, For The Day Today? Now Tell Me Where Sonia Ghandhi born In Italy, what She Was Before Marrying To Rajeev?;)
lol... that still leaves two questions unanswered.. how many days before mushy runs back again to uk you think.. and is he british asset too?
secondly the document about inner circle.... or did you just make it up...

lol... that still leaves two questions unanswered.. how many days before mushy runs back again to uk you think.. and is he british asset too?

You Are No Mr Bond To Know, that Whole Issue Is Classifyied Thing, Bt known In militry Circles Of Pakistan Since 90s, Musharaf Came Back To Prove That He Is No Ones Jockey, Like Of Sonia ghandhi?:omghaha:
& he Is Proving it In A Very Dangerous way? No one Have Tried It Before & No will Gonn Try After, Its A Commando Thing, Bt Its Way Over Your Head?
Cause After Kargill Every Indian Leader Ever Wanted To Be Famous in India Allways Wanted To Shake Gernrls Hands?;):lol::yahoo:
JUST BECAUSE He Is Mr No retreat No Surnder

:argh:k

You Couldnt Be So Naive I, Never Thought It Before, What are You Doing In london, Cleaning Dishes?:rofl:
Dont You Know The Unwritten Constitution Of Britain? No Dish washing Never Had Allowed To get Knowledge About There, you Know They Dont Call the Lad In 10 Downing strt, Pardhan Mantri? They Call Him Mr prime Minster?:rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::lol:

:argh:k

You Couldnt Be So Naive I, Never Thought It Before, What are You Doing In london, Cleaning Dishes?:rofl:
Dont You Know The Unwritten Constitution Of Britain? No Dish washing Never Had Allowed To get Knowledge About There, you Know They Dont Call the Lad In 10 Downing strt, Pardhan Mantri? They Call Him Mr prime Minster?:rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::lol:

personal attack does not work with me... I dont want to speculate what you do in thailand... :police:
so care to answer when mushy is running back to uk and is he british asset... and your inner circle bit.. where did you hear it.. :chilli:

btw others are going to read your post... try to make some sense.. lol... you seem too desperate to offend me..

personal attack does not work with me... I dont want to speculate what you do in thailand... :police:
so care to answer when mushy is running back to uk and is he british asset... and your inner circle bit.. where did you hear it.. :chilli:

btw others are going to read your post... try to make some sense.. lol... you seem too desperate to offend me..
Getting Off Topic, I Am Brutal & Ruthless!:devil:
& This Topic You R Hell Mr Nothing? Do U Understand Kallan Bhaiya? Now Use Hands Faster More Dishes Are Comming Your Way? But Before You Do That Plz Clean Your hands You Just came Back by Using A Gaow Maataa,s digested Substances As A Holy Parshad Didnt You :rofl::rofl::frown::rofl:

So Britts give citizenships to known thugs and killers ? Bizarre

Its A Decade Old Known Fact & this World Is A Smmaller, Thats Why Zardari, Hve Surrey Palace, Nawaz Has Mansion, Ik Is A Urdu Edition Of Gold Smith?

Fake...

Altaf hussain left for UK in 1991 on visit visa, and then asked for asylum because of one assassination attempt on him.

Getting Off Topic, I Am Brutal & Ruthless!:devil:
& This Topic You R Hell Mr Nothing? Do U Understand Kallan Bhaiya? Now Use Hands Faster More Dishes Are Comming Your Way? But Before You Do That Plz Clean Your hands You Just came Back by Using A Gaow Maataa,s digested Substances As A Holy Parshad Didnt You :rofl::rofl::frown::rofl:

Its A Decade Old Known Fact & this World Is A Smmaller, Thats Why Zardari, Hve Surrey Palace, Nawaz Has Mansion, Ik Is A Urdu Edition Of Gold Smith?

what is so brutal and ruthless about personal attack dear, I choose not to do so, lol. Its not a skill or something.
So for last and final time, now that you look visibly upset.. will mushy babe going to hide in UK.. and is he a asset of brit (similar to bhai)..and where is the document about your cirlcle you mentioned... :chilli:

BTW I wont report your post as well, let people read and understand what you write... :lol:
Lets face it, you simply have no answer, which is why personal attack..

San You Show Any Scotland Yard Official Doccument In This Regard, Or Its All Some Sick kids Brain Child Production?
He Was Allowed enternce By The Vry secretive Inner Circle Of British Establisment Working Directly Under Queen? The Reason He Been Allowed Isn the Geopolitical Location & situation Of Karachi & Pakistan.

...........Responding to another query about extradition, the British High Commissioner said that that Pakistan and United Kingdom have no formal extradition treaty. He said that extradition “is complicated in the UK Pakistan case as there is no extradition treaty. It doesn’t make it impossible, but it does make it quite difficult.”

London police launch probe against Altaf Hussain | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

what is so brutal and ruthless about personal attack dear, I choose not to do so, lol. Its not a skill or something.
So for last and final time, now that you look visibly upset.. will mushy babe going to hide in UK.. and is he a asset of brit (similar to bhai)..and where is the document about your cirlcle you mentioned... :chilli:

BTW I wont report your post as well, let people read and understand what you write... :lol:
Lets face it, you simply have no answer, which is why personal attack..
Musharaf Is Out Of Topic, Here Come To My Thread ! I Ill Satisfy You Forever Just Like He Did Satisfy All Of Your Politicians?
Find My Thread & Come On, get More Gaow Mattaa !s Parshad For Free?
Only Fighting Man!
Ask Queen Of England Where Is Constitution Of England, student Like You Washing Dishes In England ! Can Get Good Degrees Bt Not Enough Knowledge Any How? So Last Part Of Your Post Fall In That, Regurds? & its Called Ignorance!

...........Responding to another query about extradition, the British High Commissioner said that that Pakistan and United Kingdom have no formal extradition treaty. He said that extradition “is complicated in the UK Pakistan case as there is no extradition treaty. It doesn’t make it impossible, but it does make it quite difficult.”

London police launch probe against Altaf Hussain | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Itz Just All MediA Hyp Created By Paid Journalism From Few Circles, & thats It bratain Will Never Going To Do That, In That Century?
He Is A British Citizen, & Thats It! Dont Follow These Crap stories See What Happens Next? Dear IK Went Against Him In House Of Commons with All The Goldsmith Support, Bt In The End It Was Rejected Just because It Was Against Thier Own Citizen, Who Enjoys Full Freedom Of Speach, They Dont Catch The Speakers Who may Ever?

My friend , I think you need to stop reminding us that he is a British Citizen , we can offer him citizenship in Canada as well since he loves sending "shikayati" letters CBC , to his potential secondary home :-) , that’s beside the point. The fact is he is a pawn in UK hand who can be readily deployed to destabilize Karachi. Do you think Brit High Comission in Pakistan is sleeping , they know Pakistan is never going to complain about this thug publically otherwise a strong media campaign against his heinous crimes can make situation really embarrassing for UK govt but Britts know Pakistan will never call this bluff , bottom line it takes courage and loyalty to care about your nation , which we sorely lack. Which is why Mr Teefa Pistol is running our countries affairs remotely and with blatant defiance…..

Musharaf Is Out Of Topic, Here Come To My Thread ! I Ill Satisfy You Forever Just Like He Did Satisfy All Of Your Politicians?
Find My Thread & Come On, get More Gaow Mattaa !s Parshad For Free?
Only Fighting Man!
Ask Queen Of England Where Is Constitution Of England, student Like You Washing Dishes In England ! Can Get Good Degrees Bt Not Enough Knowledge Any How? So Last Part Of Your Post Fall In That, Regurds? & its Called Ignorance!

ah come on dont just blabber... say something about the questions I asked.. :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom