What's new

Scotland Yard offered handing Altaf Hussain in 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabalultariq

Reaction score
Gen Zia ul Haq helped retrieve two British journalists from afghani captives and in return Scotland Yard had offered handing Mr MQM back to Pakistan but Gen Zia refused the offer , let's see if MNS and the new govt has the guts to neutralize this thug now

(This is authentic first hand info)

:lol::lol::lol: ohh merey bhai altaf went to uk in late 90s, in 80s he was in pakistan

nawaz cant do jack, its not 90s any more, MQM is much stronger and it has reach upto punjab as well

:lol::lol::lol: ohh merey bhai altaf went to uk in late 90s, in 80s he was in pakistan

nawaz cant do jack, its not 90s any more, MQM is much stronger and it has reach upto punjab as well

Nawaz_Shariff_with_General_Asif_Nawaz.jpg

Gen Zia ul Haq helped retrieve two British journalists from afghani captives and in return Scotland Yard had offered handing Mr MQM back to Pakistan but Gen Zia refused the offer , let's see if MNS and the new govt has the guts to neutralize this thug now

(This is authentic first hand info)

LOL @ your authentic first hand info, In 90s teefa pistol was giving speeches in Lahore

PS: Can be true if scotland yard was negotiating with Zia's soul

Also No Army Chief Will Eber Trust Tnis Crook, Thats More Deffenite Thing?

LOL @ your authentic first hand info, In 90s teefa pistol was giving speeches in Lahore

PS: Can be true if scotland yard was negotiating with Zia's soul

Uncle Yeh PTI Waloon ney Bachoon Ko Kiyon ****** Kiya Hoa Hai?

That was a mistake in my part but this was told by a very well known IG Police of ours to me , sorry cant disclose names

That was a mistake in my part but this was told by a very well known IG Police of ours to me , sorry cant disclose names

What mistake? Zia died in 80s teefa pistol went to UK in 90s

What I was trying to clarify is : Teefa's extradition offer was not made to to Zia, probably to NS or BB - but Scotland Yard did offer to extradite him - our govt just p****d in its pants to take on the offer cheers

What I was trying to clarify is : Teefa's extradition offer was not made to to Zia, probably to NS or BB - but Scotland Yard did offer to extradite him - our govt just p****d in its pants to take on the offer cheers
he got political asylum and his life is in danger in pakistan. I dont think he can be extradited. He can easily get it blocked in high court.

lol and you think the Army Chief is supreme ?

Wasnt He ? Just A Call & Dam Whole Long March Vannished In The Air?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dont Live In The Hooloo Land Of Pakistani Politicians:lol:

he got political asylum and his life is in danger in pakistan. I dont think he can be extradited. He can easily get it blocked in high court.

He Is A British Citizen Not ASYLAM SEEKER, Still U Lacked The Knowledge About Pakistan & Its Peoples?

Wasnt He ? Just A Call & Dam Whole Long March Vannished In The Air?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dont Live In The Hooloo Land Of Pakistani Politicians:lol:

He Is A British Citizen Not ASYLAM SEEKER, Still U Lacked The Knowledge About Pakistan & Its Peoples?

that is 'your knowledge'... not everybody shares your knowledge about pakistan and its people... usually you guys are proved wrong... :)
btw how many days do you give mushy before he runs to UK... or is he an agent too.. :rofl:

San You Show Any Scotland Yard Official Doccument In This Regard, Or Its All Some Sick kids Brain Child Production?
He Was Allowed enternce By The Vry secretive Inner Circle Of British Establisment Working Directly Under Queen? The Reason He Been Allowed Isn the Geopolitical Location & situation Of Karachi & Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom