What's new

SCMP: China’s zero-Covid protests: slogans chanted, blank paper placards held aloft as public patience over restrictions wears thin

Hide yourself and you grandma too…
Civil chinese police might come soon…

:lol:

The grandma is overreacting.

It's just a healthcare check for herself and the entire community.

Why make it so complicated???

If I went to your country, and at the airport, I act like this grandma... Will you defend me?

I bet, you won't, and you even label me as crazy!

If you are not defending me, so does you are not defending this poor grandma.

You can keep being monkey for the better.
Looks like the canadian monkey is very angry.

Its mother has sex not only with monkeys but also with dogs. So it doesn't have the iq-105 from its chinese fathers. :enjoy:

The grandma is overreacting.

It's just a healthcare check for herself and the entire community.

Why make it so complicated???

If I went to your country, and at the airport, I act like this grandma... Will you defend me?

I bet, you won't, and you even label me as crazy!

If you are not defending me, so does you are not defending this poor grandma.
Everyone needs to defend grandma.

I’ll defend mine fosho and yours too if it comes to that!

Can't afford food? Are you alright my starving yindoo. Chinese government delivers free food for them, but in some instances in the early days, logistical issue created some bottlenecks. Now China does not even have city wide lockdown, they have targeted lockdowns im specific housing areas so it's easier to manage.

I don't think our rulers take Pfizer vaccines, they are actually afraid of genetically modified live vaccines. I had three shots of Chinese vaccine and the side effects were mild while my cousin had fever and numbness for days after taking Pfizer vaccines. My uncle was hospitalised because if tumor growth after r 2 months of second Pfizer shot. So stop the bullshit. Alot of Chinese elites and even Indian elites send their kids to top Western schools. Chinese elites first choice is Tsinghua and Beijing U, those are actually more valuable, if you are mediocre, you go overseas.

We don't need to kill them numb numb, you think we are some hindutva mob. Majority of Chinese support the government. We just need to switch off their alipay and phone signal. Use some common sense. Then they are as good as dead.lol.
Idk why are chinese common prople being killed on the streets then, is this all happening on a hollywood set over in California?-

Looks like the canadian monkey is very angry.

Its mother has sex not only with monkeys but also with dogs. So it doesn't have the iq-105 from its chinese fathers. :enjoy:
Oh yeah, you vietnamese monkey inherited you low IQ from your monkey mother being fk by Yankee soldier' shit, and thats why you are a monkey shit now.

Oh yeah, you vietnamese monkey inherited you low IQ from your monkey mother being fk by Yankee soldier' shit, and thats why you are a monkey shit now.

The mad Canadian dog has both monkey and dog genes. A dog eats shit in Canada, but barks for its fathers in China. :yahoo::yahoo:

Everyone needs to defend grandma.

I’ll defend mine fosho and yours too if it comes to that!

Idk why are chinese common prople being killed on the streets then, is this all happening on a hollywood set over in California?-

Dude, one guy getting pinned down does not equals George Floyd okay. Rules are rules, 99% of the people follow it, so just do the god damn test. I am no zero covid supporter and my place is open since May, no large scale city lockdown since Shanghai. I believe letting 4 million dead is bettee than making me take tests every 3 days.

If grandma don't test, her code turns yellow, and he can't buy veges. And for gods sake, nobody does anal swab testing except maybe Indians. Lol
You want me to start posting Indian protest videos? Now those are really hardcore violent. This is just one guy getting arrested.

Last edited:
The mad Canadian dog has both monkey and dog genes. A dog eats shit in Canada, but barks for its fathers in China. :yahoo::yahoo:
You vietnamese is shit snd eat Yankee shit for the better.

You vietnamese is shit snd eat Yankee shit for the better.
Crazy canadian dog eats shit from black and white dads. The canadian dog's mother not only had sex with dogs, she also had sex with monkeys, before giving birth to a hybrid with both monkey and dog genes. :partay:

Crazy canadian dog eats shit from black and white dads. The canadian dog's mother not only had sex with dogs, she also had sex with monkeys, before giving birth to a hybrid with both monkey and dog genes. :partay:
You vietnamese monkey shit can only be explained by being shit, eat shit and always want to talk shit.

You vietnamese monkey shit can only be explained by being shit, eat shit and always want to talk shit.
Canadian dog eats shit from black and white dads. The canadian dog's mother not only had sex with dogs, she also had sex with monkeys, before giving birth to a hybrid with both monkey and dog genes :partay:

Y
Canadian dog eats shit from black and white dads. The canadian dog's mother not only had sex with dogs, she also had sex with monkeys, before giving birth to a hybrid with both monkey and dog genes :partay:
Yeah, millions of you vietnamese monkey mothers have been fk by chinese dog fathers for thousands of years and continue to today, and then comes out you monkey shit, are you proud.

Y

Yeah, millions of you vietnamese monkey mothers have been fk by chinese dog fathers and continue to today, and then comes out you monkey shit, are you proud.

We know what your kind becos we fk your monkey mothers for thousands of years, you are chinese shits.

Back
Top Bottom