What's new

SC issues contempt notice to PM Gilani

Congrats to my pakistani fellows

i see a hope of new pakistan without these PPP bastardsss

Well, they do have numbers as PML-Q, ANP, BNA will support the next PM (if any). MQM is still in doubt but I think they will support PPP's stand too because they have to save the bloody democracy...

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Sir no body will support them PML Q and MQM will do what Army will ask them to do and I don't think Army is ready to tolerate these traitors any more

Jail is what they want to become the siyasi shaheed... As far as memogate is concerned, I am seeing the dead end unless the army pressurizes the govt as the R&M has denied to provide any info related to Hussain Haqqani's Blackberry...

Sir no body will support them PML Q and MQM will do what Army will ask them to do and I don't think Army is ready to tolerate these traitors any more

Jail is what they want to become the siyasi shaheed... As far as memogate is concerned, I am seeing the dead end unless the army pressurizes the govt as the R&M has denied to provide any info related to Hussain Haqqani's Blackberry...

If they are putting up Khursheed Shah then they are accepting not being Political Martyrs... For that they have to quit the government themselves.

Hypothetical question what would happen if PPP decides to fire everyone from the ministries, all secretaries, and their staff as well. Then fires the ministers... Then all PPP legislators also voluntarily quit, then President also quits, PM was removed and is in jail...

Is Pakistan left without a government? No caretakers appointed by President so who will run the show? Any contingencies?

This is a high level Agency problem. The government is appointed by people and it must do what people want not what they want. This power is given to them by people of the country. PM gilani have no right block the way of justice.

We in india also face the same problem in terms of the black money in swiss banks. Government simply have no intentions of bringing back the black money back to india.

Hypothetical question what would happen if PPP decides to fire everyone from the ministries, all secretaries, and their staff as well. Then fires the ministers... Then all PPP legislators also voluntarily quit, then President also quits, PM was removed and is in jail...

Is Pakistan left without a government? No caretakers appointed by President so who will run the show? Any contingencies?

Asim this is like the same question......a mirasi's son asked from his father....

Father if Chd., Numburdar, Imam etc die's who will be the Chaudhary of our Pind.
The father replied quitely....

"Puttar je sara pind vee mar jae na....Tun fair vee Chaudhary naee bun sakda..!!!:rofl::rofl:

Brother thier is no chance of IK still in any contingencies whatsoever....marks it....!!!:bunny:

Supreme Court should throw PM out and this will automatically end the cabinet to and this will mean end of government for not greater betterment of the nation the corrupt mafia needs to be taught lesson of life time so Pakistan can finally get rid off the corrupt leaders and move forward for better and prosperous Pakistan :pakistan:
I guess everybody within the present govt needz to go to jail right away.....then the dust would settle......:smokin:

Lolx... :lol: Got to appreciate your concerns.. Well, I am no master of constitution but we can take the example to the end of '80s where the head of state (Zia ul Haq) along with other top govt officials died in a plane crash. At that time the chairman senate took charge as president (which was in accordance with the constitution) formed a caretaker govt and announced elections in 90 days...

Even the PM cannot merely dismiss Govt. employees without following proper procedures and the secretaries are very high ranking Govt. officials, they will seek and get stay order from courts in a matter of hours.

the Land Cruiser Gilani drove to the SC seems to have had false registration plates.....

the plates I see here
numbeer-300x154.jpg
are LRZ-786.

But according to Pakistan's Motor Transport Management Information System (Official Website of Motor Transport Management Information System), this registration # belongs to a silver Honda Accord -- owner name CH.MUHAMMAD RIAZ AHSAN

the leader showing up to supreme court in a falsely registered car.....good work Mr. PM, good work! :police:

^^^ Not only is the plate fake, the vehicle itself is illegal due to non-payment of custom duties (NCP).

NCP status is the reason for using the fake registration in the first place, since the vehicle cannot be legally registered.

not necessarily....unless the ''applied for registration'' tag (which is issued) has its grant period expired.

again, what you say would not in the very least surprise me...a lot of things dont surprise me, these days. Especially as far as these bloody hopeless politicians are concerned

but to see this illegally registered vehicle, driven by none other than the PM himself --pull in front of a building like the Supreme Court of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.....it's all very symbolic. It is a poster image.

Back
Top Bottom