What's new

Save me from thanks by fake banned IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
webbyyyyyyy

for heaven's sake cant you guys stop fake banned IDs from thanking us rather bombardment on us by them?

today am literally attacked with these unwanted thanks by banned fake ids:angry:
These guys seem infatuated with you! :kiss3: :omghaha:

Yeah... there used to be a swarm of ids with anti iranian offensive names, dont know what happened...
I got expertise now in detecting 1 guy ... vishal from mumbai.. :yay:

Well,this seems to be a new way of torture,honestly speaking,ignorance is best policy..as they are not posting anything against you,but just expressing their thankfulness and gratitude.:ashamed:

So you are saying thanks is bothering you, that is very interesting. I mean how come thanks bother?

yaar shaani ban rahi hai aur kya , har thread mein banti hai... attention seeker mai hai ye...

Too many notififications can be very annoying sometimes! :fie:

webbyyyyyyy

for heaven's sake cant you guys stop fake banned IDs from thanking us rather bombardment on us by them?

today am literally attacked with these unwanted thanks by banned fake ids:angry:

there are Stalkers, then there are paparazzi Stalker's & then some weird Stalkers, but now we have
"Thanks Stalkers" ! :woot:

I have been a victim too of those unwanted thanks however i don't mind. Kerta rahoo thanks....mera kya jata ha :azn:

The person doing this is from India and uses safe-ip

yeh. 123 Go 313 Go , pak mujahid 12, 5 and God knows ho many fake ids this person have . its irritating to be bombarded with unwanted thanks

thats crime master gogo.
@SpArK will tell you more about him :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't troll guys.. MOD uncles of this forum are very cruel (j/k)

Spring Onion, I hope your matter is now resolved otherwise you can contact Awesome by PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom